MMM digital version help

quickweh

Can anyone offer advice on how to read the digital version of MMM? I have loaded a free copy onto my account at Pocketmags. Downloaded the app from Google play and logged on to my account. Tried to load the mags, zilch.

The help line replied once with log on advice, replied stating above, no reply to date.

I am using an ASUS Transformer running Android 4.0.3

The Pocketmags app gets one or two stars on Google Play so I am not going to risk a subscription until sorted.

>:-(

I have a digital mag subscription (not MMM I am afraid) and use the offline reader available from Pocketmags.. However, one fault I have found is that when you load it on to the computer it gives you a 2 page layout by default. Therefore to read the print (with my eyes anyway) you need to use zoom which only gives you a 1/4 of each page so you spend time scrolling down and sideways. Frankly I find it a bit tiring and will probably not renew and go back to just buying the paper version. I alsoo find that easier to read propped up in bed.

However, one good point was that i could get access to the mag while in Spain.

Hi Quickweh

We've spoken with the company that deal with our digital issues and they've said the best option is most likely for you to search for the MMM app rather than the Pocket Mags app, then to download the MMM app and from there the free issue.

Hope this solves your problem

Russ

I have tried the off line reader, it doesn't work off line on my netbook with win7.

Good for Russ he managed to get in touch with Pocketmags I emailed several times and they don't bother to reply, even to their help line. It's a shame as I prefer MMM and as I have been on the road for nearly six months now and I would have like to still get my MMM but having to be online to read it was just a pain, so I spent my money with Practical motorhome which for me the offline reader is great. No problem to download and I can read it when I like.

Maybe MMM should change company to one that actually works.

When at home I do prefer the paper copy.

Tried the MMM app from Google Play, that works OK for me. I can read the mag off line and the ideal improvement would be a single page view or adjustable zoom. The Pocketmags app is still not loading my library but the MMM app may be the best option. :-D :-D

Archived