Bugs

Pete-B

Hi,

We've got a small infestation of crawling/sometimes flying small insects in our Bessie E460 which only seem to come out during the evening and we've had these for for a couple of months now. I've tried various spray cans which seem partly effective but don't cure the problem. SWMBO's spotlessly clean so I get it in the ear for not curing the problem so wondered if someone could recommend a good form of fumigation.

Appreciate any help or suggestions, thanks.

Hi pete b, not sure how to cure your bug problem but what I will say is keep an eye on your Bessie e460 for damp problems, we part ex our Bessie earlier this year and when the dealer did a damp test they found damp around the rear and sides which I was unaware of, we then had an independent check done which also confirmed this ,our e460 at the time was 3 1/2 years old and out of warranty, 2008 model, we lost therefore some £2000 of the part ex price, so my advice, make sure you get annual damp checks done, don't wish to worry you, regards

Tracker - 2013-10-22 10:05 PM

Get Peter to breath in the van - his breath is so corrosive that it kills 99.99% of all known bugs (lol)

Not corrosive Richard. But possibly explosive after a few bevvies.

drunk6.gif.54adf955a1ec184ee84cb38fa9819cf5.gif

Archived