There were some greenhills far away

Mick H.

In this age of big business the ones who shout loudest still get noticed and if you shout long and loud saying I'm wonderful people eventually take notice and believe you. However after a while if what you are saying doesnt please people they try to complain, most times with little success and being small people without the clout to take on the big business, the big business wins, the little people go away and after more loud hailing more small people come and so it goes. Luckily however there are forums where the small people can go and tell other small people BEWARE of these because, but if all the people agree and because these forums give both sides the chance to speak up,for and against,and nobody disagrees doesnt this say something about the particular business being talked about and for them to get the site closed down says it all.

[QUOTE]Mick H. - 2006-08-20 6:28 PM In this age of big business the ones who shout loudest still get noticed and if you shout long and loud saying I'm wonderful people eventually take notice and believe you. However after a while if what you are saying doesnt please people they try to complain, most times with little success and being small people without the clout to take on the big business, the big business wins, the little people go away and after more loud hailing more small people come and so it goes. Luckily however there are forums where the small people can go and tell other small people BEWARE of these because, but if all the people agree and because these forums give both sides the chance to speak up,for and against,and nobody disagrees doesnt this say something about the particular business being talked about and for them to get the site closed down says it all.[/QUOTE] Mick If this is what I think it is about then the posting is still on the forum (even though it was going to be taken off) - maybe the other posting 'Dodgy Motorcaravans' did the trick after all and the moderators listened to the views of the users. Regards, david

Archived