Before you ask

Geoff Bell

[QUOTE]Geoff Bell - 2006-08-20 7:38 PM My dog is a very rare wooley terrier, Its not pretty but we like it...alot, so I get very upset if anyone calls it ugly.[/QUOTE]Stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes Geoff. Thats a sheep if ever I saw one. The wife said your a baad baad boy and ewe mutton do it again.

Okay Geoff, you asked, here's the little s*d nicking my drink, I just happened to have the camera out and snapped him quickly. He was a 'Dumbo' rat, no not daft or related to a certain elephant, but his ears were round and pink and on the side of his head rather than on the top like a standard rat. He thought he was a dog - he used to run over to greet and lick us!!! He used to go away with us in the van, have a potter on the beaches, grass etc, eat his bit of BBQ food for tea and have a cuddle. He's buried on Lindesfarne as he popped his clogs whilst we were there on holiday a few years ago, at nearly 4 years old he had had a good innings and passed away peacefully in his sleep. If you're on Lindesfarne and feel like you're being licked gently it's probably the ghost of Sprite!!!

Archived