TV inSpain

gwyn

We've seen on several sites in Spain that they have sockets for watching English TV. We don't have a dish but we do have a spare skyplus box. My question is would carrying this enable us to watch English TV with a lead attached on the sites where it is there?

It really is not that difficult. One end of your cable goes into the tv, with the other end going into the site socket. Do auto tune on your TV setup and see what happens, at least that's what happened on the site I am on. Not sure about tuning into a dish if that is available but again, connect one end to your receiver and the other end to the site socket, then auto tune. Its in your own hands to try and see.

You don't need a dish or a satellite receiver which is what a Sky box is.

The site is not providing a satellite feed but some sort of terrestrial feed, often analog, which is what Eddie (Judgemental) was referring to in another 'TV' post. He rightly pointed out that many new TVs don't have analog tuners, just digital, in which case it will not be possible to tune in to some of these site provided facilities.

Guest JudgeMental
yes just coax cable. bring a TV with both analogue and digital tuners! on site I'm on BB1/E4/C5 etc..only on analoge. or check with campsite...

Archived