In box...You have mail from Nigeria?

Retread24800

Gosh I wonder what s wrong with this poor person:-

From my in box

Hello Dear

My name is Miss Rufina Louis,please i will appreciate you to reply to my private email (rufinalu@hotmail.com),I have something very important to talk to you,is confidential"

As if I give a T......s

Retread24800 - 2013-11-01 1:21 PMGosh I wonder what s wrong with this poor person:-

From my in box

Hello Dear

My name is Miss Rufina Louis,please i will appreciate you to reply to my private email (rufinalu@hotmail.com),I have something very important to talk to you,is confidential"

As if I give a T......s

SCAM ALERT.I have had the identical message twice and reported it to the moderators for their attention.I strongly suggest that nobody responds to it as it is probably some sort of scam and you wouldn't want it having your email address.Which is a good enough reason for never posting your email address either in your profile or especially not in open forum.If the evil bar stewards were not all out to get me I wouldn't need to be paranoid!!Infamy etc etc!!

Guest pelmetman

rufinalu@hotmail.com DELETE

Hello Dear

Dam...............thought I was on a promise *-)................I've met a few Rufina's in my time >:-)

Guest 1footinthegrave
She sounds a very nice lady, i've just sent her all my banking details as she wants me to cash a large cheque for her, take 20% for myself then send her the balance, seems like money for nothing. :D

Guest Had Enough
maggyd - 2013-11-02 4:06 PM

Hang On :-S it looks as if quite a lot of us has received a p.m !!! how is this possible unless she is a member of the forum ??

I think you'll find that she's become a member of the forum! It's not difficult. Not that she (or he more likely) will ever be back!

I didn't get any message. Perhaps she only chose those who appear gullible? ;-)

Had Enough - 2013-11-02 4:50 PM

I think you'll find that she's become a member of the forum! It's not difficult. Not that she (or he more likely) will ever be back!

I didn't get any message. Perhaps she only chose those who appear gullible? ;-)

Nice one Had Enough - I don't think that I fit in that group but I have had one. As for the member's name, how about looking at the post by Larking in the motorhome section "new her"?

Archived