new her

larking

Patricia - 2013-11-02 5:03 PM

Could either be a foreigner (Rufin's name comes to mind) or someone who appears on here from time to time and has several aliases. His (or her) name (s) escape me (the alias Larking would suit him or her but I am sure Derek will remember.

I guess you mean "Fiona" (though he/she had many other aliases).

"Fiona Adam's" gender was never satisfactorily established. If I had to bet, I'd go for Fiona having been female.

The 'larking' user-name was registered at 09:44 on 2 November 2013 and larking's last logon was on 10:11 2 November.

It may be pure coincidence that the strange "rufinababy" PM messages sent to a good few forum-members occurred not long before the larking user-name was registered. Then again, it might not be.

Although (as I said on the "Strange emails" thread) there are 'rufina'-related entries on Facebook that seem to tie to the PMs sent to forum-members, Rufina Loiuis's Facebook information may have been stolen. There were indications that "Fiona" had IT skills and played about on the internet, so the rufinababy PMs are just the sort of weird thing one might expect from him/her.

Don't you give new people the benefit of the doubt on here?

(even if their spelling and grammar aren't up to the exacting standards of the OAL Community!)

It'll soon become clear if "larking" is "larking about" - but if he/she IS for real, they probably won't be back now anyway!

"Larking" if you're reading this, pop over and see us on PMH. We'll make you welcome whether you can spell or not (BUT if you post spam, or start insulting people your feet won't touch the floor)!

Your welcome to Larking Tony. We don't want anybody on here that can't spell English. We do have standards to maintain you know.

What ever would Frank make of it.

Mind you he has been known to make the occasional spelling mistake. Particularly when his blood is up during a spat with Clive H. (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

peter - 2013-11-04 6:07 PM

Your welcome to Larking Tony. We don't want anybody on here that can't spell English. We do have standards to maintain you know.

What ever would Frank make of it.

Mind you he has been known to make the occasional spelling mistake. Particularly when his blood is up during a spat with Clive H. (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

You are so right peter so y are u on her (lol) (lol)

Archived