Dealers in East Midlands

PandaUK

Hi all,

Just joined today, and trying to find out some recommended dealers in East Midlands - one's that won't try to pull the wool over our eyes just because it's our first MH.

We have been reading tons of magazines and a lot online, and now wonder if you can help. It's getting confusing with so many dealers, how do you tell a good one from a bad one - do they wear weird hats or something!!

Hugs
PandaUK

Hi Panda U.K- If you have just joined today, glad to have you with us, as regards dealers in the east midlands, suggest you take the time to track back on the threads of the last two weeks on the subject, they dont have weird hats but some have noses that get longer when they talk to you. All the best. Chas

Buying is easy, getting good after sales care is more difficult. You will see something and fall in love with it, just as I did but I didn't take the time to research them thoroughly, there are lots of examples on this and other similar websites that will help you make the right choice. Howard.

Well, stear clear of White Arches Motorhomes in Wellingborough for a start. Brownhills are not bad, but drive a hard bargain and you should get a good deal, I did. Good luck.

[QUOTE]PandaUK - 2006-08-21 11:08 PM Hi all,

Just joined today, and trying to find out some recommended dealers in East Midlands - one's that won't try to pull the wool over our eyes just because it's our first MH.

We have been reading tons of magazines and a lot online, and now wonder if you can help. It's getting confusing with so many dealers, how do you tell a good one from a bad one - do they wear weird hats or something!!

Hugs
PandaUK
[/QUOTE]

Have you decided what kind/make/model motorhome you want?  If so, you could try asking if anyone has a dealer for those motorhomes they would particularly reccomend.  Being a bit more specific may help make your question easier to answer.  Can't promise, mind!

Archived