---

jacqueline53

---  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi I am new to mmm forum, albeit not new to MMM. We have been buying the mag for the past few years we love reading all the stories and dreaming of the beautiful places we are going to visit some day.

Are there any motorhome owners out there, that would consider sharing there motorhome. We would love to own our own but do not have the funds at the moment. We have hired and have dreamed of being able to get away more often.

If you are only using your motorhome a few times of the year or are unable to use it due to health reasons but would still like to get away, we would love the opportunity to help you by driving you to the places you miss. We do not mind sharing winter through the winter or summer. We are both 53yrs responsible non smokers. My husband works on the farm I teach grooming. We would be happy to share the tax, insurance and mot etc in return or a little freedom . We have our own home in a quiet private cul de sac with a large drive (you are welcome to visit)

We would be happy to under take any checks at our costs. We are honest decent folk (my parents retired RAF) that would love the opportunity to have freedom of the road.

Thank you, Jacqueline Williams

Archived