150hp Fiat Comfortmatic

Brian Kirby

Will85 - 2013-12-14 5:03 PM

Sorry Gents but I still think some posters are still overplaying the technical aspect, all the modern autos I've driven need some manipulation to achieve a result, adapting to whatever is required has always been my answer. (I use the left foot on occasions)

Our new VW is said to have some 'holding mechanism' at lights but so far I've not found it, so what I adjust and all's well. There is also (it says) means of achieving 'air conditioning' not found that yet either but I will.

I recall a similar difference of opinion over the juddering Fiat, some found it some didn't. I have extremely acute hearing at low frequencies which enabled me have a particularly skilled industrial judgement so perhaps I'm different.

Come on Nick ...Euroserve come and chuck your two pennyworth into the pot.

I didn't intend to add a posting to this thread but, as I've accidentally pressed the SUBMIT button and can't delete the entry, I might as well ask what I've been idly wondering about for a while.

Are you the same Bill Haylor that used to own a Rapido Mercedes-based A-class motorhome and posted as "bill h" about 7 years ago, please?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes D,

Have you bought it then? yes you've got me in one, I parted with it due to its limited use, we did all we wanted but it was becoming too idle and there's no point in that. Yes your very own Bill, Will, Mike, Mick, or just plain Mrs T whatever takes your fancy, what a wonderful picture that was provoking some interesting reaction.

Am getting close to 86 now where one is allowed to be grumpy, I've lived a bit and enjoyed it with many calls to put right problems in the major automotive plants, truly a magical and wonderful experience,

Fords at Halewood was great especially trying to enter a Ford factory with a VW when they had a dispute running.

Toyota in Derby, very odd in the presence of Japanese, they never smile, they do not smile ever, even if trying speak in their language still blank pale faces, very odd.

I like to rate myself as an uneducated no nothing but Oh boy I've seen a lot.

Archived