Stolen campervan

yeti

Found this on Wildcamping-in the spirit of cameraderie we should help if we can.

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wild-camping-motorhome-chat/33052-my-lovely-campervan-stolen.html#post367922

we should know and help if we can

"can people keep a lookout for my stolen toyota hiace poptop camper please. there is a £500.00 reward for info leading to recovery.

it went nov 5th in the night. reg L327 JKO. 2.8 auto with 4wd bull-bar with spotlights. wind out awning wind deflectors.wooden steering wheel.on the bonnet and tailgate was a blue stencil of a sumo wrestler. inside rear kitchen webasta night-heater electric windows and air-con tinted windows. van is in very good condition inside and out and waxoiled vistas 060.jpg. 2 tone body work,white with metalic blue/green panels.

has anyone else had the same experience of a relatively older small campervan beihg stolen.?i am in brighton

i am gutted,i spent ages getting the van,and it was superb. of course there is loads of personal and camping gear in it.

i always kept it "ready to go". never meant it to go without me though ."

Whoops, double entry!!

There have been many Mazda Bongos stolen over the years, they just disappear and are assumed to be broken for spares. It's apparently well organized, they turn up with a transporter, load it up and off they go.

It's such a shame, especially since the owner has put a lot into them in terms of pride of ownership and of fittings and attachments and as with you, they are usually loaded up ready to go. Just fine for the thieves.

It does sound a good van, so sorry to hear your bad news. Can't help though.

There have been many Mazda Bongos stolen over the years, they just disappear and are assumed to be broken for spares. It's apparently well organized, they turn up with a transporter, load it up and off they go.

It's such a shame, especially since the owner has put a lot into them in terms of pride of ownership and of fittings and attachments and as with you, they are usually loaded up ready to go. Just fine for the thieves.

It does sound a good van, so sorry to hear the bad news. Can't help though.

Archived