Wheres starspirit

Geoff Bell

Have you finally gone baaaamy, ewe must be desperate, you've got me woolied for you now - with all the ramblings and lambasting about Michele it'll been shear hell for you when she gets back and realises you were the (mint) sauce of it all, you'd better fleece before she realises and chops you up into kebabs!

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaateeheeteeheegigglegiggle That is so funny, laugh I nearly died, I was saved by a whisker. Still at least you are being mice to me again. It really was an interesting tail. Please don't rat on me to Mic from Hell eeeeeeeeeeeee, you'll will only droppings me in it.

Guest starspirit
I'm back now Geoffrey dear - thank you for caring - even if it is only because it takes so many of us combined to control Mad Mic. I see that 'er is now back so I guess it was something of a waste of time me going away for 10 days whilst it was so quiet on here? Seriously though, I'm so sorry to hear that the lovely? Mic had such a rough holiday particularly so with all the problems she has to contend with. We too are off to France for 3 weeks in 10 days or so, depending on mood, and we will go prepared for the warmer climate with wellies, waterproofs and snorkels, plus goggles and flippers for the dawg. On the brighter side we are now a Granddad for the first time now that little Molly decided to appear yesterday. 6lbs 15.5oz for those who care (females?) and it's good to see the weight in good old British Imperial weight not that awful French metric thingy. Keep taking the happy pills folks.

Congrats, grandad, I've been away as well for a long bank holiday down in East Sussex. Is it true Mic from Hell eeeeeeeeee is back. I'm lying low at the moment, sorry to hear about your holiday Michelle, we all need a break. I've got this blessed virous on my puter which cuts me off after 10 minutes so I'm not having much fun at the moment.

Congratulation's and Jubilation's we want the world to know how happy men can be ......... (lol) Seriously congratulations little girl granpappys baby .............. may she bring you all years of joy and happiness I'am sure she will. As for the holiday weather atrocious please take the wellies god my sister was floating down the camp site on her water bed....complete with backache from sleeping on cold water. after one week we left they went home and we toured on to Mont St Micheheeeeeeeeeeeeel...lovely been before packed silly though ......you would of thought brownhills had a sale on hundred's of campers :-) then we took the lakes and Aires and ended up on a little lake .Camped the night municipal for 13e brllliant still rained but I had fun sitting on the little lake feeding prawn's to fish with my pole ...Pont Anges...near Falaise...then on to Hornfluer beautiful sunny day sat and had coffee in the town square with my son and his friend whilst he stayed with the kid's........then back up to Le touquet just because I had seen some paintings I wanted .then left and paid extra to come home early ........Been quiet because the plasterer was, we thought supposed to of finished but, the wet room we had built hasn't dried as yet and the front room is bear not even started yet so rather in a mess the furniture delivered yesterday and well say no more...........anyway thought everyone might be fed up hearing me..........

Archived