JFK

antony1969

Did anyone else see the programme on JFK's shooting Wednesday night ? Seen a few different stuff over the years with different views as to who fired the bullets .

This programme claimed that one of the secret service guys following in the next car actually by accident fired the third fatal bullet that killed him . If its on catch up its worth a watch .

antony1969 - 2013-11-15 6:36 PM

Did anyone else see the programme on JFK's shooting Wednesday night ? Seen a few different stuff over the years with different views as to who fired the bullets .

This programme claimed that one of the secret service guys following in the next car actually by accident fired the third fatal bullet that killed him . If its on catch up its worth a watch .

Was it an accident?? If you read other reports (Daily Mail friday) It implies that CIA/FBI where behind it, as JFK was a Drug Addict!!, and therefore a danger to USA.

I know some don't believe the DM, but sounds very probable IMO

PJay

antony1969 - 2013-11-16 7:03 AM

Peter , from killing JFK to dogging in two replies , brilliant (lol) (lol)

Dave I'll have you know pulling dogs is easy for me and always has been so your little joke don't work do it ??? DAVE !!

There you are Rich, get stuck in, I think I've touched a raw nerve. :-D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2013-11-16 3:35 PM

Dave I'll have you know pulling dogs is easy for me and always has been so your little joke don't work do it ??? DAVE !!

Dave

Being neighbours I thought you and Antony would be bosom buddies Dave.........but I see the war of the Roses is still bubbling away 8-) ..............that's the trouble with you flower people *-)..................what you need is a nice pansy between you :D...................ask Frank (lol)

pelmetman - 2013-11-16 4:37 PM

nowtelse2do - 2013-11-16 3:35 PM

Dave

Being neighbours I thought you and Antony would be bosom buddies Dave.........but I see the war of the Roses is still bubbling away 8-) ..............that's the trouble with you flower people *-)..................what you need is a nice pansy between you :D...................ask Frank (lol)

;-) ;-) Nice one number 1 Dave on here , I don't have a problem with red rose Dave , he is what he is and comes from over that way so you make allowances for that doesn't one .

PJay - 2013-11-16 11:30 AM

Was it an accident?? If you read other reports (Daily Mail friday) It implies that CIA/FBI where behind it, as JFK was a Drug Addict!!, and therefore a danger to USA.

PJay

Your right PJay it could have been intentional . He died in a way that befitted his political life for me .

Voted in on a dodgy election with his fathers dodgy money and dodgy connections , you might say your typical politician .

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2013-11-16 5:42 PM

PJay - 2013-11-16 11:30 AM

PJay

Your right PJay it could have been intentional . He died in a way that befitted his political life for me .

Voted in on a dodgy election with his fathers dodgy money and dodgy connections , you might say your typical politician .

Cant say I saw it :-S..................but it has a ring of truth about it ;-)................obviously copying the English Tory system :D...............back stabbing is one of their favorite methods *-)..................ask Maggie .............Ooop's my mistake she's dead :$

Guest Had Enough
kuta ri ri - 2013-11-20 7:32 PM

Who cares who killed him!

This was the fella that was, ultimately responsible for the deaths of over 50,000 Americans, this was the fella that sent , in 1962, "Advisers" to Vietnam, it escalated from there !

He died! Fifty years ago! He's dead!

WHO CARES!!!!

I care. He had the makings of a great president and was determined to improve the lot of American blacks and the poor. Your attitude is appalling and nasty. Your reaction to the innocent joke about Australians really sums you up.

Had Enough - 2013-11-20 7:59 PM

kuta ri ri - 2013-11-20 7:32 PM

Who cares who killed him!

This was the fella that was, ultimately responsible for the deaths of over 50,000 Americans, this was the fella that sent , in 1962, "Advisers" to Vietnam, it escalated from there !

He died! Fifty years ago! He's dead!

WHO CARES!!!!

I care. He had the makings of a great president and was determined to improve the lot of American blacks and the poor. Your attitude is appalling and nasty. Your reaction to the innocent joke about Australians really sums you up.

Yes he does seem like a fun type of guy , wasn't it 61 when that fella Kennedy sent in the green berets anyway ?

Close by where I live, in Leafy Berkshire, we have a memorial to JFK. It is nicely located more or less midway between Runnymede Island, and the RAF Memorial, and is no doubt intended to make a reference to sacrifice and democracy that flatters Kennedy's reputation. In my opinion it is closer to Battersea Dogs Home, which is also at Old Windsor, and that would be a better reflection of his reputation. The memorial is visible from the Windsor Road, and is illuminated at night, not, as one might expect from dusk until after midnight when there are people about, but from midnight until dawn, presumably to help his spirit find it's way back across the fields after a night out.

AGD

Guest 1footinthegrave

I've always thought it astonishing that Oswald was able to get such an accurate shot, especially as JFK was in a moving vehicle, but to think JFK was murdered because of his liberal views on orders from someone within the establishment has always been an intriguing idea, with a hit-man hired for the job, but how on earth could the lid be kept on something like that....................the same as in the case of the Dianne and similar theories of dark forces at work................................and was there really an Alien at Roswell........it would be great to get some definitive answers to some of these unanswered questions.

Thanks for the reminder of the program Antony, meant to watch it, so will as you say grab it on catch up ;-)

Have to say though the Kennedy family were not blessed with much good luck :-(

I did also watch a programme on possible mafia hitmen doing Kennedy the other day which made equally as good a point as the one watched t'other day .

For me the best and only decent Kennedy was Bobby , the worst was the one they did not shoot unfortunately the IRA supporting Chappaquidick squirming thing Ted .

As for your point 1foot , for me Diana death was as it was a crash and nothing else , did aliens land at Roswell ? ... I dont think so . Are all Lancashire folk interbred ? ... yes .

I did also watch a programme on possible mafia hitmen doing Kennedy the other day which made equally as good a point as the one watched t'other day .

For me the best and only decent Kennedy was Bobby , the worst was the one they did not shoot unfortunately the IRA supporting Chappaquidick squirming thing Ted .

As for your point 1foot , for me Diana death was as it was a crash and nothing else , did aliens land at Roswell ? ... I dont think so . Are all Lancashire folk interbred ? ... yes .

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2013-11-27 6:37 AM

Are all Lancashire folk interbred ? ... yes .

They dont have much choice...........nobody else will have them :D

Eyup archies grandad I've been up to the memorial for servicemen with no graves up at Runnymede it's very moving and up in the building there's an inscribed poem (which is famous )which gets a big lump in your throat it's a few years since I went I think I'll pay another visit next year : pp

The memorial is for RAF flyers who died and is a truly awesome place, most of them were so young. The Kennedy Memorial is at the bottom of the hill, but you don't need to go near it because there is a path down to the tearooms at Runnymede.

Quite a lot of motorhomes park up at Runnymede during the day, and there is a field that is used for rallies behind the teashop, probably National Trust.

I believe motorhomes can park up for the night in the coach park in Windsor, which is nearby.

AGD

Archived