12v habitation

granddad

Guest 1footinthegrave
Had Enough - 2013-12-09 11:58 AM

1footinthegrave - 2013-12-09 11:19 AM

Apologies, how stupid of me not to be barely able to understand the majority of his posts, I must try harder.

" well 1 foot the last tin i woori ab iis my spelling

we not all clev like you "

As for that other narcissistic bloke the other end of the scale, I'm sure he can defend his own corner without your help

I'm just kind of in the middle, not perfect in my grammar, but I do know how to use a spell checker even if it is wrong on occasion, instead of pissing about with the kind of nonsense from Grandad, and I don't pretend to be the worlds foremost authority on almost every subject known to man aka a certain individual...................Mmmm got me wondering now, perhaps you should you be included in that description, similar style, reams and reams of text when a few words would do a lot of the time, what do you think ? .............fancy a bet that you should be ? should we have a poll ;-)

So a man who who has an encyclopaedic knowledge of motorhomes and is probably one of the most helpful contributors on here (along with Brian Kirby) is narcissistic? Well, if anything proves the point I made about your inherent unpleasantness, it's that comment.

There is nothing more narcissistic than a man who pounces on those who who spell a word that he happens to know and they don't, as in when you corrected someone for spelling there instead of their!

"Look at me, see how clever I am! I can spell something that you can't!"

But as always it backfires!

I have no further comment to make to you on this subject. This is not Chatterbox, which is the only place fit for you on here.

Just stop and think in future and desist in ruining serious threads with your bile and unpleasantness.

Lost in translation the only person I accuse of being narcissistic is BK, I was merely asking should I include you...................having in mind that utterly ridiculous saga you were involved with a few months ago just in the hope you could come out top dog, that was not only absurd on an anonymous forum, but also displayed your own narcissistic tendencies AFAIC.............have a nice Christmas. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Derek Uzzell - 2013-12-09 9:47 AM

“Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle.” (Helen Keller)

"Tolerance isn't about not having beliefs. It's about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you." (Timothy Keller)

"FIGHT!!!"................(Beer Keller)......... :D

It is very helpful and of general interest to read about problems and their possible solutions, on this forum. I have benefitted in the past.

Hopefully, Derek with his encyclopaedic knowledge and references along with quite a few other regular contributors, will continue to rise above the point making and point scoring of some postings and continue to add helpful and well meaning advice.

Fred

Guest 1footinthegrave
Can only agree, Derek is a knowledgeable person, and despite "hadenough" trying to imply I said or implied otherwise is completely wrong. (!)

1footinthegrave - 2013-12-09 12:19 PM.................... the only person I accuse of being narcissistic is BK, ..................

You've now made this observation several times. I was unaware that training as a psychologist figured among your life's varied activities. However, now that we have a medical diagnosis of my condition, is it proper for the clinician to mock his afflicted patient? :-D

well 1 foot inthe grave i see you digging again that hole must be getting deep

4 your information i am not a troll you can say what you like ab me i will read what you say an take it with a pinch of salt

as i sit here and read it i just laught at it YOU make me laught the way you go about things TAKE the the bloke frome the range HAVE you got his money

i am not into technology

now i sit back and see what you say

dont let me down (lol) (lol) (lol)

Thread wrecker - 2013-12-09 12:12 PM

granddad.

What was the fault you found in the end? Pleased you have sorted but may be of interest to many who have been following your posts.

TW.

well tw

it was the main earth connection btween the 2 batt i have the 1 in the floor going to the other one under the bed

what happen was when i change the floor batt the join came apart thx

tw now i wait for (you know who)

Guest 1footinthegrave
Brian Kirby - 2013-12-09 5:36 PM

1footinthegrave - 2013-12-09 12:19 PM.................... the only person I accuse of being narcissistic is BK, ..................

You've now made this observation several times. I was unaware that training as a psychologist figured among your life's varied activities. However, now that we have a medical diagnosis of my condition, is it proper for the clinician to mock his afflicted patient? :-D

Ah that you see is the problem with this new way of people interacting, you simply do not know what training or skills or other varied activities someone has, a bit like if Harold Shipman had been an anonymous member of this or any other forum, perhaps he would have declared himself to have a medical background, but I doubt he would have said he was also a serial killer, you don't always get what you think you've got.

The bottom line is you can only make a judgement about someone on here with the information available to you, you've done that on several occasions about me, I've merely done the same thing about you.

It's Christmas soon, so in the spirit of good will to all men I'm happy to leave it at that.

1footinthegrave - 2013-12-09 7:15 PM

Brian Kirby - 2013-12-09 5:36 PM

Ah that you see is the problem with this new way of people interacting, you simply do not know what training or skills or other varied activities someone has, a bit like if Harold Shipman had been an anonymous member of this or any other forum, perhaps he would have declared himself to have a medical background, but I doubt he would have said he was also a serial killer, you don't always get what you think you've got.

The bottom line is you can only make a judgement about someone on here with the information available to you, you've done that on several occasions about me, I've merely done the same thing about you.

It's Christmas soon, so in the spirit of good will to all men I'm happy to leave it at that.

well 1foot it was a laught thx4 all the replys i was not being serious just responding to the coments

have a merry christmas

ps if you had a pc like iv got u throw it out the window it repeats it self

1841376182_imagesmerryxmas2.jpg.c9df395745b5fd908d853128255964f0.jpg

Guest 1footinthegrave
bigal55 - 2013-12-09 8:49 PM

bigal55 - 2013-12-09 7:18 PM

Blimey, this thread was only at 12v, please don,t start one at 240v, not in the season of goodwil PLEEEASE :D

oops; goodwill

Sad to say I've lost that already with Kirby on another thread " Aimed at Rapido owners" this man is so far up his own arse he must be able to see the back of his teeth. ;-)

Archived