had a bad week

capcloser

Had a bit of a bad week,monday lost a tooth cap and broke two teeth biting on it,weds lost the plot at work told boss to f off,thursday engine blew on pick up,damage £4500,friday disciplinary with hr for swearing,decision next weds,kind friend at work lent us her sons car,god am i fed up

antony1969 - 2013-12-07 8:01 PM

pelmetman - 2013-12-06 10:07 PM

Could be worse ;-)....................at least your not a Lancastrian :D

Nice one Fave Dave , has it / he bitten yet ?

Hello, the York..(spit)..shire slate ripper has woke up, bit cool on them woofs the past week antony. Was thinking about you when having my early morning cuppa in bed, about 8'30am ish :-> :D

Pensioner Dave

nowtelse2do - 2013-12-07 10:54 PM

Hello, the York..(spit)..shire slate ripper has woke up, bit cool on them woofs the past week antony. Was thinking about you when having my early morning cuppa in bed, about 8'30am ish :-> :D

Pensioner Dave

Thought you had a wife Dave ? always on your mind am I even at those intimate moments . That's you and Rich Tracker that have both shown an interest in me this week since I disclosed my visit to gay Canal Street pubs , PM me can travel xx

Excited Antony

capcloser - 2013-12-06 9:59 PM

Had a bit of a bad week,monday lost a tooth cap and broke two teeth biting on it,weds lost the plot at work told boss to f off,thursday engine blew on pick up,damage £4500,friday disciplinary with hr for swearing,decision next weds,kind friend at work lent us her sons car,god am i fed up

how does that song go?

"always look on the bright siiide of life"--good luck with disciplinary

derek

antony1969 - 2013-12-08 6:56 AM

nowtelse2do - 2013-12-07 10:54 PM

Pensioner Dave

Thought you had a wife Dave ? always on your mind am I even at those intimate moments . That's you and Rich Tracker that have both shown an interest in me this week since I disclosed my visit to gay Canal Street pubs , PM me can travel xx

Excited Antony

Who do you think brought me my cuppa up and opened the curtains so I can watch the sun rise at 8.15am. Yes I was thinking of you antony as I sleep west to east (well you never know do you?) looking east and thinking, antony will be up on the woofs now. I just love retirement.

See you were up early again today (Sunday) just finishing off some of last weeks work are you, never mind, soon be Monday and you can start again.

Now where did I put the paper's, oh !! there they are at the bottom of the bed, must ask her to put them in a more reachable position tomorrow. :D :D :->

Rested Dave.

Archived