2014 Motorhome Award winners revealed

Russ MMM

Yes it's the most wonderful time of the year again! No, not Christmas but motorhome awards season.

Our judges from MMM and Which Motorhome pitted all the 2014 models sold in the UK against each other and decided on the winners after a lot of deliberating.

Check out who won here http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Awards and see if you agree.

I see that a crucial factor in your decision regarding the Family Motorhome Of The Year were the six three-point belted travel seats, and rightly so.

Presumably then you will have visited a weighbridge to check that the van is within its front axle weight limit with those crucial 6 seats occupied by a typical family?

I'm sure that prospective buyers of such a motorhome would find it helpful if you could now publish those weight figures so that they can see that the van does indeed fulfill the role for which you have given it this award.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
SonBackey - 2014-05-20 10:31 AM

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a purple wigs for sale and it is perfect.

Wot? more illiterate spam?

Get rid of it mods. -- PDQ!

Thanks (no, NOT 'thanx'!"),

Colin.

Archived