Replacement diffusers for ceiling lights.

dav7

Hi all. I have been searching the web for replacement diffusers for the Lumo ceiling lights in our autocruise, can't find the diffusers anywhere. I can find plenty of the complete lights, but the present diffusers are very dis-coloured and one is now held in place with blu-tack as the little clip things don't seem to want to hold it in position on the lamp base.

Thanks.

(lol)

I believe you own an Autocruise Wentworth. I don't think you've said when it was made, but I'm guessing it's at least 5 years old.

If that's correct, then it may well no longer be possible to obtain separate diffusers (assuming it ever was!)

There is a website for the distributor

http://lumo.eu.com/lumo-lighting/

who might be able to help if you get in touch.

Otherwise, you might try O'Leary Motorhomes who keep some Autocruise spares and sell Lumo lights.

http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/

We had the same problem when we purchased our 5 year old Nuevo, some 3 years ago.

I eventually contacted the Lumo distributor, who kindly sent me a replacement set of diffusers (and only requested that I make a donation of a certain amount to my favourite charity).

Let's hope that the same chap is still in charge at the distributors when you contact the link provided on the above posting.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...
dav7 - 2014-02-15 3:23 PM

Hi nuevoboy,

I got there in the end. I dealt with a very nice lady at Lumo who sent me a complete set of replacement diffusers and only asked that we make a donation to our favourite charity.

Wow ! Thats a result ! Good old forum, good onya ! nuevoboy and of course Lumo.

Help for Heroes, RNLI just a couple of 'possibles' ? ;-) Ray

Archived