Smart Water

Hazy Baby

Just received some info through letterbox from Smart Water. Sent along with local crime figures etc. Has anyone used this product on their pride and joy? On catalysts etc. If so, is the amount quoted for the year's subscription the same for every subsequent year or reduced as you only need to be on the database i.e you've already got the product? Thanks. Hazel

Nothing on their web site to indicate reducing annual fees.  It does say that all 'subs' are reinvested though:

Our commitment to you is that your membership fee is put back into ongoing Police training, support services, and criminal awareness programmes across the country to maintain the potency of the Smaridioter deterrent.

RogerC - 2013-12-20 8:58 PMNothing on their web site to indicate reducing annual fees.  It does say that all 'subs' are reinvested though:

Our commitment to you is that your membership fee is put back into ongoing Police training, support services, and criminal awareness programmes across the country to maintain the potency of the Smaridioter deterrent.

Thanks Roger. Just had a look at web site - should have done this first perhaps! By the way I see that you also typed Smart Water as one word as I did at first (this is correct) but the spell check changes it to a very interesting word!!!

Archived