eurotunnel with tesco

derek pringle

derek pringle - 2014-01-06 9:21 AM

H i all,

Yesterday booked 2 x return trips using Tesco vouchers. The new system of getting your voucher codes by e mail and booking ny phone is great, a lot simpler and less hassle than the old way.

Get on it.

cheers

derek

Can second that!

Booked just before xmas, a vast improvement on the previous arrangement.

Tesco person was excellent, I gave 10's for everything in the telecon feedback review.

regards

Allen

Used vouchers for the first time for this trip starting early December. Had to pay £30 odd to top up vouchers to pay Euro Tunnel.Got most of my vouchers via Black Circle for 4 new tyres so a good deal all round, even the trip has been going good but now starting to head home. B-)

There have been numerous instances of Tesco coupons being stolen by online fraudsters recently and some retailers have stopped accepting them (temporarily) because of this.

If you haven't checked your account for a while it would be a good idea to log on and check that all is well.

You'll notice that there is now an additional security step in the logon process.

Steve928 - 2014-01-06 4:40 PM

There have been numerous instances of Tesco coupons being stolen by online fraudsters recently and some retailers have stopped accepting them (temporarily) because of this.

If you haven't checked your account for a while it would be a good idea to log on and check that all is well.

You'll notice that there is now an additional security step in the logon process.

thanks for this steve,we usually have quite a few, enough for 3 trips per years, so will keep an eye

cheers

derek

Archived