ADAC.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Hear'd yesterday that ADAC are no longer accepting new members from the UK........apparently you now need a German address 8-)..............

Although existing UK members are able to renew :-|........

Reckon they've been lent on by the UK breakdown merchants *-)............losing to much custom I suspect too ADAC ;-)

Guest pelmetman
johnnerontheroad - 2014-01-07 11:00 AM

Have a look on FUN where alles Klar.

Dave

Slight problem on account of not being inclined to pay for.......... FUN............when I can get it for free on here :D

pelmetman - 2014-01-07 1:33 PM

johnnerontheroad - 2014-01-07 11:00 AM

Have a look on FUN where alles Klar.

Dave

Slight problem on account of not being inclined to pay for.......... FUN............when I can get it for free on here :D

I'm the same tight ar*e but just keep an eye on the posts.

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/motorhome-chat/77252-adac-vital.html

Dave

• 3 months later...
Guest pelmetman

Thought I'd update this thread, as after being a member for 3 years............I had to use ADAC for the first time today when the clutch cable went on my delivery Tranny *-)......................

The call handler spoke perfect English, sorted out where I was and arranged for the AA in a professional manner, I received a text from the European office of the AA stating when their patrolman would arrive, who arrived to the minute B-)..........

Only thing to be aware of before you ring is ;-)...................If your PayasUgo like me...........make sure you have at least £10 credit...............because your phoning Germany :D.............

Archived