Bordatlas 2014 book - £17.63 delivered on Amazon!

Mel B

Mel B - 2014-01-08 6:45 PM

If anyone is after one of these, we've just got one for £17.63 delivered via Amazon.

Bordatlas 2014

Was that for the two additions Mel? we paid £24 in 2011 and got the German Stalplatz and the International one as well.

Ive just translated that to 2 volumes :-D but Ill wait until you confirm before I order.

maggyd - 2014-01-09 11:46 AM

Mel B - 2014-01-08 6:45 PM

If anyone is after one of these, we've just got one for £17.63 delivered via Amazon.

Bordatlas 2014

Was that for the two additions Mel? we paid £24 in 2011 and got the German Stalplatz and the International one as well.

Ive just translated that to 2 volumes :-D but Ill wait until you confirm before I order.

Hi Maggy, you get 2 volumes, a fat one which is Germany, and a thinner international one. With it being in 2 volumes it is easier to use as it isn't as wieldy as when they put the lot in one volume. :-D

Quite a bit cheaper than the more 'well know' UK seller for exactly the same thing. :-S

peter21 - 2014-01-09 9:29 AM

What is it?

Mel's link takes me to an amazon page with just the price....no reviews or product details.

More info here - note I've translated this via Google so it might have some funny translations in it! :D

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.bordatlas.de/&prev=/search?q%3Dbordatlas%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DI9b%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official

There's also a code in the book which you can use on-line to then download the POIs for them all (you can't officially do this for free now!).

Well in all fairness to Vicarious Books they are a small British company that pays taxes to the British government.Amazon is a huge multinational that is based in Luxumburg in Europe and pays very minimal taxes to anyone.My mother (worked all her life, a nurse during and after the second world war) is now very old ill and frail.She recently had a stroke.I am knocked out about the marvelous treatment she has had with the NHS and the wonderful on going care she will get,This is all due to our taxes.

Poppy - 2014-01-17 9:36 AM

Well in all fairness to Vicarious Books they are a small British company that pays taxes to the British government.Amazon is a huge multinational that is based in Luxumburg in Europe and pays very minimal taxes to anyone.My mother (worked all her life, a nurse during and after the second world war) is now very old ill and frail.She recently had a stroke.I am knocked out about the marvelous treatment she has had with the NHS and the wonderful on going care she will get,This is all due to our taxes.

And in fairness to us pensioners that have paid tax all their working lives and are now paying tax on our pensions :-S we have to save money where we can so we can carry on for a few years enjoying our hobby, and who by the way have no objection to doing so! for as you say if we want to enjoy our National Health Service and carry on doing, its the big boys who are looking for loopholes so as not to pay their wack you should be preaching to!!! they have no trouble getting the help they need with private health.

maggyd - 2014-01-18 3:09 PM

Poppy - 2014-01-17 9:36 AM

My mother is an old age pensioner.My father who, along with others of his generation fought in the second world warNever lived long enough to get his pension..My grandfather who fought in the first.My mothers old boyfriend Bill Owen who was lost at sea in the second.No they are not the ones I am having a pop at.Firms like Amazon I am.Vicarious Books pay their dues.

And in fairness to us pensioners that have paid tax all their working lives and are now paying tax on our pensions :-S we have to save money where we can so we can carry on for a few years enjoying our hobby, and who by the way have no objection to doing so! for as you say if we want to enjoy our National Health Service and carry on doing, its the big boys who are looking for loopholes so as not to pay their wack you should be preaching to!!! they have no trouble getting the help they need with private health.

Archived