Refund - Lo monte campsite Pilar da Horadada, Spain

hymernova1

Hi

We have for the past couple of months trying to get back a refund from the above site but to no avail. They have promised to send but have not done so. Does anyone know the Owners name and personal email address of this site so we can contact him directly. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as it looks like we may never be able to get this money back.

Many thanks

Guest pelmetman

We're on there at the moment............have you tried ringing reception as they all seem to speak good English :-|

96 676 67 82

Hi Dave

We are in Portugal and not prepared to spend any money contacting site. To date approximately 54 emails have been sent and we do not think phoning will make any difference. They are just ignoring our emails now which we send on a daily basis. We did stay at the site last year and have a lovely time and the reception staff were helpful then.

Thanks

Guest pelmetman
:-S...........dunno if it will help, if you want you can pm me your contact details and any other info you want passed on, and I'll drop a hand written note into reception :-|........

Guest JudgeMental

Hand written note?....Coward! :-D

Just say a friend is still waiting for their deposit back...or else you will advise everyone not to pay a deposit in advance...try and do it without whimpering ;-)

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-01-22 12:00 PM

Hand written note?....Coward! :-D

Just say a friend is still waiting for their deposit back...or else you will advise everyone not to pay a deposit in advance...try and do it without whimpering ;-)

I was going to leave it on the desk when no one is looking ;-).................as I thought tying it to a brick and chucking it through the window, a bit tactless :-S...............especially as we're trying to get booked for next year :D.......

Guest pelmetman

Been a bit cloudy today :-S..........though the forecast is for warmer and sunnier weather ;-)...........the site appears full at the moment, so might be an idea to email them ;-)..........

Considering its only been open 4 years, it does appear to get fully booked for the winter months, mostly Germans and Dutch, although more Brits this year :->...........

Think its the way things are going :-S.............as the local Guardia are moving on wild campers around here :-|

Guest pelmetman
sshortcircuit - 2014-01-22 3:33 PM

Thanks for the info. Only intend to stay a couple of nights using ACSI so may drop an email to see what position is. Thanks again.

Something to bear in mind is the limited dates for using ACSI here ;-)...........I don't think it kicks in until the 1st of May and then only until June :-S.......

pelmetman - 2014-01-22 5:20 PM

sshortcircuit - 2014-01-22 3:33 PM

Thanks for the info. Only intend to stay a couple of nights using ACSI so may drop an email to see what position is. Thanks again.

Something to bear in mind is the limited dates for using ACSI here ;-)...........I don't think it kicks in until the 1st of May and then only until June :-S.......

Thanks for that info. The ACSI period is not available for the period I require or are any other pitches available direct. Will now look elsewhere.

Just an update to our problem.

A kind person who is at the site at the moment dropped a note at reception this morning who said they new about the issue and that the refund had been sent. Can I just say this is NOT the case as we look on a daily basis and we have received no Refund in our account.

We sent an email to Lo Monte this morning saying that we had put our problem on the MMM forum and that over 300 people had viewed it to date ( now about 370 viewings) but as I expect you can imagine No Reply from them. We wondered if there were any Dutch or German forum sites similar to MMM where we can add a thread as we know that Lo Monte has a great deal of Dutch and German campers there at the moment. Any other suggestions greatly received as we are determined to get our Refund eventually.

Regards

Guest JudgeMental

just buy a cheap phone card and call them! repeatedly if necessary..emails far to easy to ignore (^)

might take a few days to turn up in your account anyway

We have already spent pounds calling our bank while in Portugal because Lo Monte said they had sent the 90 euros in December but they failed to put our account number on the transaction so of course it was rejected and sent back to their bank. This we only found out when we made several calls to our UK bank as all they kept saying was that the money had been sent. Once we had all the details Lo Monte asked for they conceded that yes the money had been returned and that they would resend the money to us. They maintained they were going to send approx only 72 euros ( not sure where this amount came from) and we responded that we were entitled to our full refund. We have sent approximately 55 emails to them ( now one every day) and for the last two weeks have not had one response from them.

Guest pelmetman

I only dropped the note off this morning :-S................if my experience of banks is anything to go by *-).............then I'd wait a bit ;-)...................

PS it was attached to a brick .................signed.............Judge(lol) (lol) (lol)

Archived