Video How to Separate Eggs

enodreven

But first you have to clean the plastic bottle to rid it of its previous contents. Then after the operation you have to wash it out again. Traditional method for me.

But there again it could be fun trying to project an egg yoke across the room under pneumatic pressure. I try it this evening. (I may not be here tomorrow).

Symbol Owner - 2014-01-23 5:29 PM

Appalling spelling again!!!!

I presume that they meant: 'loser' not:'looser', yet another 'traditional' misspelling that we see too often!

Sadly, :'(

Colin.

I noticed that..but being more charitable, I presumed that they meant it as... "LOOOSER"..in a Jeremy Clarksonesque style... (lol)

Anyway...who's tried it?..and how did you get on?...it sort of sorted for me..but it bust the yolk... :-S

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2014-01-23 7:31 PM...it sort of sorted for me..but it bust the yolk... :-S

More practice Pepe ;-)...............as I noticed from the video its all in the wrist action :-|

pelmetman - 2014-01-23 7:41 PM

pepe63 - 2014-01-23 7:31 PM...it sort of sorted for me..but it bust the yolk... :-S

More practice Pepe ;-)...............as I noticed from the video its all in the wrist action :-|

It probably doesn't help that we've only got cheap, insipid supermarket eggs at the moment... :$

(..and I don't know what I was on about with "..it sort of sorted.."?..it should of cause say,"..it sort of worked.." :$ )

Archived