All Men ... please do this survey!!!

Mel B

OK, test done. Didn't do quite as well as I expected. Signed up for the lapel badge though.

Father in Law has it, he's 88. Just had him at the hospital today for a 3-monthly steroid injection. He's at an age where it's not likely to hasten his demise, but it does cause him quite a lot of, ahem, embarrassment!

I have a niggling concern that calling the charity "MenUnited" will unintentionally alienate a large number of football fans who, regardless of who they support, seem to be programmed to hate the red side of Manchester. Hope not though, it's a worthy cause. :-D

Guest JudgeMental
hughman - 2014-01-31 8:19 AM

JudgeMental - 2014-01-31 6:13 AM

Wot's a prostrate? :-D

A woman of easy virtue??

Ah..".YES! A ladything...wonderful! :-D

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-01-31 8:54 AM

hughman - 2014-01-31 8:19 AM

JudgeMental - 2014-01-31 6:13 AM

Wot's a prostrate? :-D

A woman of easy virtue??

Ah..".YES! A ladything...wonderful! :-D

This Charity sounds cheap :D.............only 50p ;-)

Guest JudgeMental

being more then a mere man and a Lord of the realm....can moi participate moi wonders *-)

while on the subject of health: I have just back from hospital as have a birthmark on knee that has changed a bit recently..suspicion is melanoma but they won't know till they remove, and if it is they remove more apparently......now, if it's not I want it back! as its my only beauty spot! :-S

so plenty of sun screen everyone! (not now! 8-))

Hi all,

Had my prostate removed four years ago if you are in close contact with your body and recognise the symptoms then things can be a lot easier.

If anyone is worried and needs help or just someone to talk to about the problem or the after effects give me a PM and I will try to put some of the myths to bed.

Mike.

Mickydripin - 2014-01-31 2:29 PM

Hi all,

Had my prostate removed four years ago if you are in close contact with your body and recognise the symptoms then things can be a lot easier.

If anyone is worried and needs help or just someone to talk to about the problem or the after effects give me a PM and I will try to put some of the myths to bed.

Mike.

Mike even if know one takes you up on that offer mate may I just say what a decent gesture that is !

Archived