We are two lost virgins

Russellnpod

so I haven't camped since my youth, and the wife never, but we have now taken a leap and bought iVan. what I need though is a suggestion of somewhere we could go for a first time away in morfolk of Suffolk.

somewhere with a hook up, and stressless access to get us started.

as yet we are not members of any club, as we're not sure which one is right for us yet, so we are sort of blind fumbling

love to hear your thoughts

Russell

Guest pelmetman
I'm a lapsed virgin......................and I cant remember where I left it :-S...............although its not like when I was a youth with my own hair and teeth :D..................I was for warned of those Norfock folk ;-) .........

Welcome to the forum, good luck on your first trip away, make sure that you take a Fan heater with you, as a 'back up', nothing puts a woman off of 'Roughing it' more, than her getting cold !

We are in The Caravan Club, they have quite a few sites that stay open all year, Toilet blocks are heated, Hook ups are 16amp, so you are hard pushed to 'trip them off' by overloading, a nice hard standing (so you don't get bogged down !) and 'Bobs your Uncle'. Have a good time ! Ray

Archived