This is sad - just how far a Troll will go!

CliveH

She needs help,she must havd a problem,looks like she should take up exercise while she's in prison and perhaps lay off the pies! Lol But it goes to prove that anyone can claim to be whoever they want on here,its the anonimity of the internet that makes people act this way,they think there are no consequences but of course there are eventually,maybe even to their own well being

Guest pelmetman
Peter James - 2014-02-06 8:18 PM

Whoever would have thought it. She looks such a charming and erudite young lady *-)

Wonderful invention...............beer goggles :D.............although I fear yours may need refocusing Peter 8-)

A very good question malc........... looks alone should be no yardstick for judging one's intelligence but in this case I bet she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  So it begs the question why, or what 'evidence' did the Police have, to arrest and issue warnings?  It looks to me as though there was no 'evidence', certainly nothing of legal substance.  Is this yet another example of 'knee jerk' reaction or simply a case of not 'investigating' properly before stamping their 'size nine's' over innocent people.  Surely a quick (relatively for those who know how to) look at the set up of those FB pages would have revealed she was lying?  It is relatively easy for any computer 'geek' to establish an IP address number and to trace it.  Try Googling 'Tracing an IP address'.... it's easy.

So without 'proper' evidence the Police arrest someone?  It makes one wonder just what calibre of people are wearing the uniform these days.  By acting in this manner the Police are simply showing themselves to be inept and are certainly wasting the tax payers money.

Guest Peter James
RogerC - 2014-02-07 10:21 AM

It is relatively easy for any computer 'geek' to establish an IP address number and to trace it.  Try Googling 'Tracing an IP address'.... it's easy.

When someone sends YOU an email/whatever it may be easy to find their ip address.

But she sent these messages to herself on a foreign website.

Think about it.

Guest pelmetman
Peter James - 2014-02-08 6:30 PM

RogerC - 2014-02-07 10:21 AM

It is relatively easy for any computer 'geek' to establish an IP address number and to trace it.  Try Googling 'Tracing an IP address'.... it's easy.

When someone sends YOU an email/whatever it may be easy to find their ip address.

But she sent these messages to herself on a foreign website.

Think about it.

I'd like to know why they think my willy needs enlarging 8-)............

Peter James - 2014-02-08 6:30 PM
RogerC - 2014-02-07 10:21 AM  It is relatively easy for any computer 'geek' to establish an IP address number and to trace it.  Try Googling 'Tracing an IP address'.... it's easy.
When someone sends YOU an email/whatever it may be easy to find their ip address.But she sent these messages to herself on a foreign website.Think about it.

I have thought about it before posting and for a computer 'geek' tracing the 'electronic trail' from originator to recipient is easy. 

Guest Peter James
RogerC - 2014-02-09 11:26 AM/>I have thought about it before posting and for a computer 'geek' tracing the 'electronic trail' from originator to recipient is easy. 

But you are not the recipient. The recipient is a foreign website and you don't have access to their emails.

Guest Peter James
pelmetman - 2014-02-06 8:24 PM

Peter James - 2014-02-06 8:18 PM

Whoever would have thought it. She looks such a charming and erudite young lady *-)

Wonderful invention...............beer goggles :D.............although I fear yours may need refocusing Peter 8-)

Just because she washes her hair in the chip pan and lives on cider, fags, and pot noodles...

Archived