anyone camping this week?

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental
a friend sent me this link and i found the weather pattern so alarming i needed an excuse to share it on here, hence the title........Be safe out there! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Fortunately I create my own wind pattern ;-)..............although........ sometimes I have competition from the weather :-S..................due to a misplaced windbreak *-)

Havent had the predicted 'major weather event' here in Somerset, yet this morning. Fairly calm at the mo, tho some were reporting higher winds last night. When driving along the Poldens (a39) towards Bridgwater, to your left is the new lake village of the southern lavels, tho to the right the slightly higher northern area looks much less affected. Daughters wedding venue (dont laugh, its Muchelney.......read Prince Charles visit) still in the balance for early April. Seeking other, previously dismissed, venues later today......

Eddie, like the van. ;-)

bolero boy - 2014-02-09 8:17 AM

Havent had the predicted 'major weather event' here in Somerset, yet this morning. Fairly calm at the mo, tho some were reporting higher winds last night. When driving along the Poldens (A39) towards Bridgwater, to your left is the new lake village of the southern levels, tho to the right the slightly higher northern area looks much less affected.

Daughters wedding venue (dont laugh, its Muchelney.......read Prince Charles' visit) still in the balance for early April. Seeking/reviewing other, previously dismissed, venues later today......

Eddie, like the van. ;-)

Guest JudgeMental

My proposal is that its not in all likelihood gay marriage responsible..then its the Tories bringing down the wrath of god on us for blaming all our economic ills on the poor and disenfranchised, while the bankers and their ilk (particularly disliked by jesus) get away with bloody murder and tax evasion!

Or maybe its those among us who dare and buy german vans :D

Just returned from a night supervising D of E. Pretty wet yesterday evening but the wind wasn't too bad. It's a lovely morning now, but I'm still glad I'm not carrying a rucksack. Van makes it all so much more comfortable. There were a lot of wet and muddy tents this morning, but no one blown away.

JudgeMental - 2014-02-09 10:20 AM

My proposal is that its not in all likelihood gay marriage responsible..then its the Tories bringing down the wrath of god on us for blaming all our economic ills on the poor and disenfranchised, while the bankers and their ilk (particularly disliked by jesus) get away with bloody murder and tax evasion!

Or maybe its those among us who dare and buy german vans :D

Not sure either of those connect with the weather Eddie, but you're absolutely right that the Bible (and especially Jesus) has far more to say about exploitation of the poor than about sexual sins.

Archived