Bra Bonnet Protectors needed

david1949

I have a M7 Transit and i am looking for a Bra Bonnet Protectors this is to cover the bonnet and protect it from stone chips so could someone point me in the right direction as to purchase one have been looking around now for a few weeks but on joy .The time i had my VW T4 i was able to get one EBay with no problem but this time i can't find one for the Transit

Guest JudgeMental
gocro - 2014-02-16 7:30 PM

For a change, why not get a vinyl wrap a bonnet should only be £50/60 and comes in all sorts of funky colours and effects such as carbon fibre. it will protect the paint and can be peeled off if you fancy a change.

carbon fibre sounds cool G :D

Probably a far better idea...as it wont aid rust or cause damage from clips. place down the road from me wraps complete cars :-S

david1949 - 2014-02-16 10:25 PM

Gocro. What is vinyl warp never heard of it do you have a web page that I can read about it

Vinyl wrap, go to Yell and search in your area,loads of places do it.

You Tube see how to DIY.

eBay buy the vinyls here, amazing stuff especially the metallics such as chrome Can cost less than £15.

Guest JudgeMental
gocro - 2014-02-17 9:15 AM

david1949 - 2014-02-16 10:25 PM

Gocro. What is vinyl warp never heard of it do you have a web page that I can read about it

Vinyl wrap, go to Yell and search in your area,loads of places do it.

You Tube see how to DIY.

eBay buy the vinyls here, amazing stuff especially the metallics such as chrome Can cost less than £15.

I looked online last night when you suggested this, and it seems the thicker vinyls are better...

Archived