Trigano Tribute 650 and 669 in comparison with other PVs.

Wirehaired

Thanks for reply,yes I have been a regular visitor to that site,its seems to be a mixed bag,some faults come up but maybe they are not particular to those models,they still use the same base vehicle the ducato 2.3 as some other models of PVs, I believe,some of the more technical guys could tell me if that engine is a better one than the 2.2 or if there isn't much in it.

thanks again for reply. cheers Don. :-D

I looked at a Tribute at the NEC and when you compare that model alongside other PVCs it is particularly shoddy. The cushions are soft and thin and the bed arrangement is very fiddly. The layout I looked at had a seat alongside the sliding door and when I attempted to make it up the fixing became detached from the cushion. Compared to my Duetto with a similar arrangement the Tribute was tacky to say the least. The woodwork, though undoubtedly light did not seem to be very durable.

Having said that the outside appearance was very pleasing.

The Tribute has a lot of fans but I'm not one of them. My advice would be to compare a Tribute with other vans of a similar price and then the difference will become apparent.

Sorry to be blunt but you did ask.

Archived