Electric grill/cooker

crob

Last year our TEFAL electric grill/cooker broke for the second time, so I binned it, thinking that I would easily be able to buy a replacement - but, not so easy.

It measured approx 20" x 12" x 5". It had a grill for sausages, burgers etc, and also a metal pan and covering glass lid, for boiling pasta, spuds, casseroles etc. It was rated at 1300 watts, so drew on about 6 amps, which is ideal for European campsites, where 6A is quite common.

I have looked at the Tefal shop, also Amazon, all the electrical shops, camping shops, but have not come up with anything remotely similar to this.

Does anyone have anything like this, or know where to suggest I try next, please? I could, of course, go back to Portugal and look for the skip I binned it in, but it's quite a long journey for this!!!

Thanks to all.

Have you tried just "googling"..(tefal grill cooker) and then clicking "images"..

It brings up loads of piccys...no idea if any are of what you're after though... :-D

Ooh!..try a "Tefal table top grill"...it's brought up a "Tefal Table Grill TG6030"( a grill, with a rectangular, glass, saucepan-type lid)..

But I can't get any UK link to load..

Was this it?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=+Tefal+Table+Grill+TG6030&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=tefal+table+grill+tg6030&sc=0-38&sp=-1&sk=

Archived