Looking for a Bosch powered Electric bike?

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Selling Mrs Mental's E Bike on ebay, its simply not being used as she prefers road bikes these days. Its an AVE MH7 semi folder cost £2000 and in excellent condition. Its the nicest 20 inch wheeled bike out there.... We used to store it under bed in van or on rack. Anyway the ad has all the details and only used on holidays up until last year she now insists on bringing her specialized road bike:-S.....I have upgraded to a new Haibike myself so pointless having it :-D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301105963043?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Guest JudgeMental

indeed.....she costs as much as one :-S This is the 2nd Bosch powered bikes I have bought her that she has lost interest in....

Come on campers! Try an offer it's a fantastic bike..if you haven't tried a bosch powered bike you don't know what you're missing.

Guest JudgeMental
starvin marvin - 2014-03-09 3:55 PM

No thanks, just bought a nice carbon fibre road bike off a Frenchie, trouble is its all in Team Sky colours! Reckons he's got 15 others to flog. Need some skin tight Lycra.

My wife may be interested..she did a 28 mile ride with ladies club this morning followed by a spin class! :-S

watch the instructors legs go when they turbo!lol:

If you can live with a smaller wheeled bike, Eddie's AVE would be a very good bet. Bosch crank drive is even better than Panasonic's IMHO (and I've had both), and the AVE is a good quality bike. I've ridden it and it's not nearly as 'nervous' to ride as many small wheel bikes.

JudgeMental - 2014-03-09 4:41 PM

My wife may be interested..she did a 28 mile ride with ladies club this morning followed by a spin class! :-S

watch the instructors legs go when they turbo!lol:

The ladies need to learn smooth pedalling with no bouncing on the saddle.

Watch the pros.

Archived