Humping the Hymer.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Have I witnessed how they make baby Hymer's? 8-)...................Or some strange Teutonic ritual? :-S....

The elderly Austrian couple on the next pitch have just been filling their Hymer with water from a watering can............nothing strange about that I hear you say ;-)................but...........

The elderly chap would fill the can give it to his wife who would place it in the filler hole........elderly chap then assumed the prone position (think knee trembler :D).........whilst she filled..... he humped the camper 8-)............It took six cans to fill it, after the first two he spotted me watching.......so went around the other side (lol)..........but the evident motion of the camper showed what he was up to.............and the Hymer seemed to like it as well...... as it gurgled with appreciation :-|..........

No wonder Hymer's have a smiley grill >:-)...........

Guest peter
Derek Uzzell - 2014-03-07 6:49 PM

I was going to provide an enter-taining link to a webpage retrieved by a GOOGLE-search on "knee trembler". Best not, though...

(Assuming the prone position - that's not how I remember 'knee trembling' being done.) :-)

Me neither Derek. Perhaps Dave's think about the knee tremblers he used to have in the bunkroom in the navy, where there's not a lot of standing room. :D

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2014-03-08 6:13 PM

Derek Uzzell - 2014-03-07 6:49 PM

I was going to provide an enter-taining link to a webpage retrieved by a GOOGLE-search on "knee trembler". Best not, though...

(Assuming the prone position - that's not how I remember 'knee trembling' being done.) :-)

Me neither Derek. Perhaps Dave's think about the knee tremblers he used to have in the bunkroom in the navy, where there's not a lot of standing room. :D

I may of missed out the word vertical :D.................But the thought that Derek Googled "Knee tremblers" has made my year B-)......................and its only March (lol)...........

Some of the questions asked on motorhome forums make me wonder whether the inquirers are unaware of internet search-engines like GOOGLE. For example, it takes hardly any effort to discover this 2006 thread on the MotorHomeFacts website discussing a question that I'm certain all members of this forum will have asked themselves at one time or another.

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/ftopic-15458-days0-orderasc-0.html

Archived