Auto Sleeper PVCs

Colin Leake

Colin Leake - 2014-03-20 3:11 PM

Whilst I'm on the subject of being confused I see that Andrex are no claiming the have made their product stronger to last longer. Now I can see making it stronger would be a good thing but for,the life of me I can't see how it would make it last longer. Every time I see the add it drives me mad. Any ideas anyone.

You are obviously not washing it out and using again. (lol)

We have had an Alto for a year now and I certainly don't recognize any of the points your talking about !! the wall lining flimsy?? it is actually very sturdy covered with hessian covering ! I admit we covered the top edges at the dinette end with an edging strip which Autocruise should have thought of doing since they took the sills away as on Mels Accent!! the bathroom although not hugely different to the one your looking at does have the tip up sink which is much bigger than the fixed oval one so giving a bit more room, the under bed layout is better as the gas tank is at this end of the storage space giving much better access from the rear. The holes in the floor?? you mean the couple of hatches that are very handy for storing anything you don't use often, are covered with carpet and aren't visible. Also we have the two front seats that turn around facing the bench seat that forms a dinette and has seat belts so you CAN carry two extra people.

I wouldn't dream of trying to talk you into buying an Autocruise as they aren't what you want ! but please don't talk about something as flimsy unless you have had experience of using it!! We have also looked at the Auto-trail and carried on looking as it didn't suit us !! I assure you there is nothing cheap about a £46.500 van we could have got a coachbuilt for that but we were downsizing and we are VERY pleased with our choice.

lennyhb - 2014-03-20 3:40 PM

Colin Leake - 2014-03-20 3:11 PM

Whilst I'm on the subject of being confused I see that Andrex are no claiming the have made their product stronger to last longer. Now I can see making it stronger would be a good thing but for,the life of me I can't see how it would make it last longer. Every time I see the add it drives me mad. Any ideas anyone.

You are obviously not washing it out and using again. (lol)

You're supposed to wash it first:-( ?That explains a lot.

Archived