subscribers club

sunbeam

sunbeam - 2014-03-23 8:56 PM

has anyone ever bought anything from the subscribers club as I have registered and re reged but never have been able to as I have tried to book ferries but no luck ???????????????? >:-)

Have you linked your online user account to your MMM membership number?

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/MMM-Subscribers-Club/?offer=MMM-Subscribers-Linksub

I'm not going to tell you that doing so will guarantee to cure the problems you've being having booking ferry promotional offers, but it will definitely be the case that, if you have not carried out the linking procedure, you will not be able to access the 'offers' shown on this webpage

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/MMM-Subscribers-Club/

(I've experimented with the ferry offers and I had problems with the P&O ones. So, even when the linking procedure has been carried out successfully, don't be too surprised if you still find that you are unable to book discounted P&O fares via the MMM system.)

been tryinging to link account Derek for a week.. had no success.. so thought go straight to the top Daniel the editor that was last thursday i think.. nowt as yet..i aint holing my breath, and as for trying to get the discounts well tried a couple of times on things but never got owt so probably my account with warners is wrong methinks!!

jon

Hi

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble linking your account to your subscription. Could you please email me your telephone number and a convenient time to call and I will get one of our Customer Service team to telephone you and help you with the process.

Please email me at louisec@warnersgroup.co.uk

kind regards

Louise Cox

01778 392441

silverback - 2014-03-24 9:36 PM

been tryinging to link account Derek for a week.. had no success.. so thought go straight to the top Daniel the editor that was last thursday i think.. nowt as yet..i aint holing my breath, and as for trying to get the discounts well tried a couple of times on things but never got owt so probably my account with warners is wrong methinks!!

jon

Suggest you start by going to the MMM home-page

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/

Then click on the "My Out&AboutLive" button on top-left. Then click on "Forgotten password". You then enter your e-mail address (twice) and an e-mail will be sent to you. Once you've managed to login to your 'customer account', unless Warners' database is wrong regarding your subscriber details, you should be able to carry out the linking process.

(It has to be said that the overall procedure is pretty cranky and I had some difficulty with it, but I did manage eventually to get the linking process to work.)

Archived