Fittings for garage

Chanel5

Afternoon all, I've been reading the forum for quite a while now without making a contribution. I cannot find any information on this topic, so perhaps someone can help us. Taking delivery of our first motorhome next week, an Elnagh Slim 6g from Don Ammot. I have noticed that the garage has a lack of wall fittings such as hooks and I obviously do not want to start drilling holes through those walls! I doubt if there are any adhesives which are strong enough to hold hooks or wooden bats. I feel that the floor will fill with boxes unless I can use the wall space. A tight fitting lightweight wooden frame springs to mind, but I'll bet there are many of you who have been there and done that. Any help is always appreciated.

Hi chanel5 and welcome to the forum. Our Knaus Sun Ti has a lovely fitting built into the rear wall of the garage with four separate shelves that have elastic netting in front of them, so I have not had to do anything much - other than a couple of 'D' rings to take a bungee cord to hold the chairs in an upright position safely. However, I read an article in one of the mags recently where someone had done various things to improve the storage in their van - can't remember the mag though (not very helpful is it?) but they used bungee cords to suspend long articles from beneath the bed base slats and also fixed one of those hanging storage pocket things to the inside of the (rather tall) side door. which gave them lots of smaller pockets to place items. Hope this helps, regards, david

Archived