Caravan Club. At it again.

rolandrat

Eddy - 2014-03-31 2:15 PM

.... so I for one I find intentionally or not aligning folk on here with scum like that extremely offensive, but happy to see you've acknowledged that.

Yes that's right 1foot'...I was aligning anyone who camps offsite, with those who swing puppies around by their tails...yeah,of cause I was! *-)

Jeeeez..you're unbelievable...... *-)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very little in the way of "trawling of the internet " involved 1foot',as it was a photo that someone had already posted on this very 'site...

...And strange how several posters since it's posting, had even managed to see it's humorous side, and yet you, unsurprisingly, chose to see it as yet another source of something to have grumble about. *-)

I can't recall ever saying that I was "short of a bob or two" but once again, it's hardly surprising that you manage to read things that aren't actually there...

As I said, at the moment time is restrictive and with our other summer "commitments", we'd barely be able to spare a few days annual leave for a euro-excursion and personally I'd find it hard to justify the outlay, just for what would amount to a 3-4 max stint(...if we doing it at all, we'll stay for several weeks, to make it worth while).

As you are aware, we got shot of the main MH and are now making more use of our camper'.We felt that, although we were using it relatively frequently(every 2nd-3rd weekend), it wasn't always "suitable" for what we were using it for..it would've been ideal for touring Europe for months at a time but a bit OTT for just long weekends away...

Just out of interest...I read that your "new" van hasn't been used in anger yet though..so what's that then? 4+ months sitting unused? ....and what was it you once posted about the IH?...that prior to it's last major outing , it "hadn't turned a wheel in almost a year"...? So apart from maybe one main stint abroad a year, you're hardly a "prolific" MHer either, are you... ;-)

Hi Lenny..actually it looks like a Transit, towing a caravan(..that is why I didn't think they'd be any real need to point out that there was no real link to the "average wild-camper"... ;-) )

Guest pelmetman
Bitching aside :D...........I reckon a fortnight in France, need cost no more than a fortnight in the UK using CC sites, even with the price of a ferry ;-).............

LC08NNT.......LC08NNT....LC08NNT. Has anyone sent a copy of this piccy to the Police ??

Surely dumping excrement in a public place is worthy of at least 'A Good telling off' ??

AND as their 'Unit' is a Van/Caravan shouldn't their Picture be in the other forum for 'Tuggers' ?

Wonder if LC08NNT is taxed and Insured ?? think I'll find out. >:-) >:-) Ray

This thread has 'wandered about' a bit hasn't it ?

pelmetman - 2014-03-31 5:20 PM

Bitching aside :D...........I reckon a fortnight in France, need cost no more than a fortnight in the UK using CC sites, even with the price of a ferry ;-).............

It probably wouldn't Dave, you're right..but as I don't even spend a fortnight's worth of nights on CC sites, in a whole year(nor do we get a continuous fortnight's leave), that is largely academic.... (lol)

Ray..I seem to recall the forum member who said they had taken the photo, had sent it on/informed the authorities...Who knows if anything came of it..? :-S

(Maybe it's "Tom, Dick and Harry(Harriet in the foreground)that Martyn mentioned way back on page one! (lol) )

Edit: Re "wandered about"...Yes, apologies for my part in that everyone.. :$

pepe63 - 2014-03-31 5:28 PM

Ray..I seem to recall the forum member who said they had taken the photo, had sent it on/informed the authorities...Who knows if anything came of it..? :-S

Nothing of course they are pikeys, gives them the right do anything they want without prosecution.

Took another look yes agree a caravan in tow.

Guest JudgeMental
pepe63 - 2014-03-31 4:57 PM

I can't recall ever saying that I was "short of a bob or two" but once again, it's hardly surprising that you manage to read things that aren't actually there...

As I said, at the moment time is restrictive and with our other summer "commitments", we'd barely be able to spare a few days annual leave for a euro-excursion and personally I'd find it hard to justify the outlay, just for what would amount to a 3-4 max stint(...if we doing it at all, we'll stay for several weeks, to make it worth while).

As you are aware, we got shot of the main MH and are now making more use of our camper'.We felt that, although we were using it relatively frequently(every 2nd-3rd weekend), it wasn't always "suitable" for what we were using it for..it would've been ideal for touring Europe for months at a time but a bit OTT for just long weekends away...

Just out of interest...I read that your "new" van hasn't been used in anger yet though..so what's that then? 4+ months sitting unused? ....and what was it you once posted about the IH?...that prior to it's last major outing , it "hadn't turned a wheel in almost a year"...? So apart from maybe one main stint abroad a year, you're hardly a "prolific" MHer either, are you... ;-)

what he is Pepe is a pest..Back to his old tricks and BORING petty prejudices in a matter of days. 133 posts since he reinvented himself as "Eddy". such a sad desperate little man. Had to sign up to a proxy server to get back on here! absolutely no dignity of any kind, and returning to form within a few days.....would be laughable but its just real pathetic....

Eddy - 2014-03-31 6:39 PM

JudgeMental - 2014-03-31 6:04 PM

pepe63 - 2014-03-31 4:57 PM

what he is Pepe is a pest..Back to his old tricks and BORING petty prejudices in a matter of days. 133 posts since he reinvented himself as "Eddy". such a sad desperate little man. Had to sign up to a proxy server to get back on here! absolutely no dignity of any kind, and returning to form within a few days.....would be laughable but its just real pathetic....

BORING prejudices, what a laugh coming from a fat geezer who needs an Ebike to get around,and NEVER stops proclaiming the virtues of all things German over and over again, anyone not subscribing to his view of the world and what they should buy being mercilessly ridiculed, someone has a problem with a UK van, and you're there with your undisguised glee........you can't even confine yourself to one online forum, you have to spread yourself around the internet.....and you call me pathetic......I'm not even in the bottom division compared to you. ;-)

At least Judge and jury knows all about ebikes Eddy and he can tell us about how much he spends on the high end bikes and tries selling his wife's old banger on here unlike you who is not nice to doggie owners , nasty man

Gypsies dont use the toilets in their caravans they do as you say crap in the hedge,we were in a laybay i hampshire having a cup of tea when a couple of caravans pulled in an enormous woman obviously felt the call of nature,her husband held her arms and lowered her to the ground where she had a huge dump,wiped her arse and away they went ,put me right off me bacon sarnie!

This thread started out with a genuine gripe by one of the Forum Members and yes there have been many replies that both supported and disagreed with what was being voiced – personally I disagreed but that doesn’t matter as everyone has an opinion.

It has since degenerated into a slanging match worthy of young schoolchildren squabbling in the playground.

This website is run and operated by Out and About Live (Warners Group?) so what must they think of the shenanigans going on. When you go to the Motorhome Forum page it says:-

Motorhome Matters

Log on for friendly chat with hundreds of motorhome enthusiasts like yourself...

What a joke !

What must people new to Motorhoming think when they read this thread – certainly not friendly and they must wonder what is going on, both inside this Forum and within our major Clubs. It would definitely make you think twice about joining the ‘fraternity’ of motorhome/camper folk wouldn’t it ?

Surely it is time to put this thread to bed before we inflict any more harm on our pursuit of what is supposed to be an enjoyable leisure activity.

Archived