Thoughts on Bessacarr E425?

Fionadb1

having spent absolutely ages looking, and thinking which layout would suit us best, we have come to the idea that a Bessacarr E425 might just do the job. There are only two of us plus young springer, hate the making bed process every day, and would like some "sprawling" space. the rear U shape without the dinette seems to tick all the boxes. We are Ok with the over bed, as long as there is a window, does anyone have any thoughts or similar models which may be a better option? thanks so much in advance. Fiona

hi Fiona we have an ace milano, same layout as the e495, we make the dinnette into a lounging place in the evening so i have the long sofa my wife the dinnette bed, we use the overcab as a fixed bed. we prefered this layout as it gives a open layout wheras the rear lounge layout, to us, divides the van into two.

I prefer to have an end kitchen, as I feel a centre kitchen, is more intrusive to the living accomadation

If you are happy to sleep over the cab, you do not have to make the bed each day.We find now that getting up and fown the ladder in the night to use the loo, without shoes on, a right a pain.so ours is useful storage

The dinnette is useful, as you have a ready place to sit down and eat/drink, also have two more seat belts should you need to carry passengers!

We spend up to 3 months at a time living in our van, and find our layout suits us well, we don't get in each others way, when cooking, and any cooking smells go straight out the window, not into the van(as long as window is open)

I would sugest trying before you buy, or at least go to various shows/dealers and try sitting/lounging, pretending to cook etc, in the different layouts.

Good luck in your hunt, but DO consider ALL the layouts carefully, what suits us, may not be to your lifestyle

PJay

Archived