mmmonline/url offer not working

saruman

You have just reminded me Brought the sealed in plastic copy of MMM to see article on detfletts and also rear lounge campers, happened to note offer of FREE GASLEVEL INDICATOR, when I got home and opened up, Detfletts article was ok, apart from the constant referances to it having some red panels! Rear lounge campers where all old models, not interested, and the free gas level indicator I would have to send postage costs, now I'm not realy interested in this freeby, but it p****s me off that the line saying you had to pay postage was not vissible when in sealed plastic bag, I had thought thats why It was a sealed plastic bag to hold said gas level, now I feel like I've been conned, even though I don't want one 8o|

Didn't see the gas level indicator offer, but beware gas level indicators: - those based on measuring the gas pressure do NOT work, since the gas pressure is constant in the cylinder until all the liquid gas is used up, at which point you run out within moments - those based on a pressure pad weighing system also don't work, because it's impossible to get a reliable weight. There are only two sorts that work: - the ultrasonic device sold by Truma at not inconsiderable cost - the MTH re-fillable cylinders which have a built in float gauge that genuinely measures the height of the liquid gas.

Saruman, Just been there by copying what you put in your post and it works fine. Don't know about the indicator, though. It obviously works on the principle that the liquid gas is colder and keeps the cylinder wall adjacent to it colder, whilst the gaseous gas is warmer. Maybe it's worth the offer price to find out? If you do, let us know, won't you?

[QUOTE]michele - 2006-09-03 9:59 PM Colin, Probably daft question ,what is the piccy of Please[/QUOTE] The building you may reconize from ITN news (grey's inn road) The glider is a Leonardo glider our company built for ITN factual/channel4 and was flown by Judy Leddon, it was displyed at their headquaters for a while. I 'nailed' the glider up in V&A last tuesday for their Leonardo exibition. There's a link on Evening Standard website to story under 'arts/events', even got in on picture but you will need magnifing glass to see me :$

Archived