Brand new Campervan magazine!

Lucie Cranfield

Hello All,

It's not long now! The brand new Campervan magazine is on-sale on 17th April, it's packed with:

* Essential buying advice and tips, plus types of conversions available

* The top UK activities to enjoy in a campervan

* Campervan owners share their experiences

* Touring Cornwall by campervan

* New models tested including: Westfalia Amunsden, Bailey Approach, Globecar Globescout, Lunar Vacanza and others

And much more!

You can pre-order your copy today by visiting - www.campervanmagazine.co.uk

Thanks,

Lucie

:-D

Why?

What makes it different to the other magazines already published; like MMM for instance?

Is it only me that thinks it's a bit daft to offer something new, (different or not) to loyal readers of an existing publication? Do you think these folks are made of money?

euroserv - 2014-04-07 4:42 PMWhy?What makes it different to the other magazines already published; like MMM for instance?Is it only me that thinks it's a bit daft to offer something new, (different or not) to loyal readers of an existing publication? Do you think these folks are made of money?
I agree,if all this exciting new information is available why is it not printed in the 3M,in the hope of making that more interesting,the reason of course is to make more money,you hope,I do not buy the 3M but am given it each month after a friend who has a subscription has read it, I find it very boring and just skim through it and then bin it,no way would I pay money for it.

euroserv - 2014-04-07 4:42 PM

Why?

What makes it different to the other magazines already published; like MMM for instance?

Is it only me that thinks it's a bit daft to offer something new, (different or not) to loyal readers of an existing publication? Do you think these folks are made of money?

Me got no money spent it all on the Motorhome. (lol)

Did I miss the announcement which stated that purchasing this new "Campervan" mag'(and/or indeed MMM)was going to be made compulsory?... :-S

I bet you're really glad that you posted now, aren't you Lucie... ;-)

Edit: When's it due Lenny?...any sign of it yet?.... :-D

Guest JudgeMental
pepe63 - 2014-04-07 5:19 PM

Edit: When's it due Lenny?...any sign of it yet?.... :-D

when is what due? a BABY!?!? Heavens! No one is what they seem on this forum! :-S

Archived