Posting Pictures

gocro

I'd lay odds it wouldn't make much differance.

On one of the shooting forums we would get several queries per week of what scope/moderator/bullets to use for a HMR, so a sticky was posted, people still started the same old threads.

The easiest way I think:

Once you have sized your photo.

Go to - http://www.imagestime.com/index.php

This is an easy site to use click on ‘Choose file’ select your photo from your computer, then ‘Host it’. The next page that opens provides you with all the code you might need to display photographs on the WWW.

The code you need for the Forum is headed “Codice Per Forum” as this is an Italian website under this heading you will see 2 lines of code. Highlight and copy the lines of code into the Out&AboutForum text box and click ‘Preview’ you should now see your photograph appear. You can write text before or after the code.

David

My way :

Resize photo to less than 100 kbs ( and stick it in a file where I can find it easily )

Post a message on the thread, that refers to the photo

Re - open the message using the EDIT button - and click on ' add a file '

Find the photo - click on it - and it gets attached.

Click on submit.

;-)

malc d - 2014-04-24 12:43 PM

My way :

Resize photo to less than 100 kbs ( and stick it in a file where I can find it easily )

Post a message on the thread, that refers to the photo

Re - open the message using the EDIT button - and click on ' add a file '

Find the photo - click on it - and it gets attached.

Click on submit.

;-)

Very similar, though I e-mail the photo to myself, outlook gives an option to resize I usually pick the middle one which comes out just about right, I then paste the emailed photo onto the desktop as it's then east to find.

Archived