Hilarious.....

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Honestly found this so funny. we are a more discerning lot, and better for it:-D But it seems war has been raging between the funsters and facts..now that facts has been sold and site in the doldrums, its even funnier to be honest. ....must be 100's of these last days of the reich videos out there now

so....watch out for www.motorhome.giggles.com coming soon apparently! :D

Guest Had Enough
starvin marvin - 2014-04-25 1:10 PM

Clearly humour is subjective.

Well, that's a statement of the obvious if ever there was! Nevertheless, in my subjective opinion anyone who doesn't find the video extremely funny has probably had a sense of humour bypass.

It's not new, I first saw it about three or four years ago. It was funny then and it's just as funny now. But as I said, that's my subjective opinion of course!

Guest JudgeMental
lennyhb - 2014-04-25 5:22 PM

mildi - 2014-04-25 2:39 PM

And that's where 1foot went !!!! :-D

Don't be silly you have to pay to upset people there. :D :D

he he he....I thought he went there before and lasted about a week? :D

Your right Lenny, I saw it on fun this morning by the time I got to PC to upload it here it had disappeared!lol All the other forums suffer from heavy handed moderation.... so much for "fun" eh.

I will say fun a good site with lots of good info well laid out but we have some special members who make this site worthwhile, even if the workings decrepit:-D

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-04-25 6:24 PM

I will say fun a good site with lots of good info well laid out but we have some ***special members who make this site worthwhile***,

Aaaaaaw shucks Eddie ;-)...................you made me feel all warm and tingly :D...............

Absolute classic Judge !!! Thanks for posting this. I abandoned Motorhome facts a year or two ago when I got so disgusted with the difficulty I experienced when I was trying to renew my subscription , a difficulty caused by the owner continuously barraging me with adverts of his before I could pay, so I just abandoned my payment attempt ,and I haven't missed it a bit. Thank goodness for Out and about live !!!. (lol)

Absolute classic Judge !!! Thanks for posting this. I abandoned Motorhome facts a year or two ago when I got so disgusted with the difficulty I experienced when I was trying to renew my subscription , a difficulty caused by the owner continuously barraging me with adverts of his before I could pay, so I just abandoned my payment attempt ,and I haven't missed it a bit. Thank goodness for Out and about live !!!. (lol)

Guest JudgeMental
pelmetman - 2014-04-25 8:02 PM

JudgeMental - 2014-04-25 6:24 PM

I will say fun a good site with lots of good info well laid out but we have some ***special members who make this site worthwhile***,

Aaaaaaw shucks Eddie ;-)...................you made me feel all warm and tingly :D...............

jeez delusions of grandeur or what!......Not YOU you dope!:D Or me either! :-D

Archived