Radio 4.......this morning.....

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I listened to a terrible story this morning on BBC4 :-|................his mother was a victim of murder............her ten children are still victims.............their kids are still potential victims..............

progress eh *-)......................maybe (?)............

Let's hope political pressure does not get in the way of what will hopefully be the truth and once and for all prove without doubt that Adams was an active member of the IRA , something we know already .

Shamefully the victims grown up kids are still terrified to name those responsible

That maybe so Dave and even a dummy like moi can understand we certainly don't want the old time troubles again ............but he should if sufficient evidence may suggest be held accountable for what was the murder of an innocent mother , I say innocent as there is no evidence to suggest she was an informer as the lovely IRA presumed .

Lots of love , one thick northern oik

Accept my apologies then my young friend , i thought she was a supposed grass but if you are correct then it's still not a worthy case for murdering her and if Adams were involved then it makes it even worse for him over an even more trivial excuse for her murder

Best wishes and many happy mayday returns young red

nowtelse2do - 2014-05-02 8:34 PM

No need to apologies antony, like I said I stand to be corrected.

Nothing wrong in a bit of chivalry between bitter enemies.........especially a roses match when we beat you. ;-) :-> :-D

Dave

>:-) >:-)

Archived