Rockley park

Thewad

As a newbie took my first steps at Rockley park poole, daughter was down for a week so we met her there,

Easy enough to book for two nights at £24 and full use of the facilities inc electricity and water supply which I thought was a bargain.

Shower toilet block all nice and clean, there is always a minus try to avoid getting near plot 11 as this seems to be a permanent resident, with there children and two dogs one tied to a tree and one

free to roam at times doing it's business everywhere and not being picked up and barking .

Other then that I now know I need a longer extension cable as power point was just about close enough for my lead. The site was quite quiet probably a good time to go, off to Scotland in two weeks totally opposite a field full of fellow quad/bike riders for the k2 rally in the kilde forest, that's my first report over and out

Down there about 5 weeks ago with two other vans, cheap (£50+ for the week) out of season, handy to poole/bournemouth and good cycling. Pitches ok but a bit small (std for Haven) but we use them for the location not the facilities..which are ok of youre into that stuff....

Archived