What type of van has door at rear??

Pampam

I think that's the comprehensive list ^. Plus all demountables.

We're about to board the Patras - Venice ferry - camping on board and we have to guard the rear door when we are parked on deck to stop the loaders cramming the next motor home two inches behind us and blocking the door!

One we looked at a while back, Pam, The Autocruise Vista - we don't usually like coachbuilts, but this is very neat. The rear habitation door was a major part of its appeal for us.

See here:- http://motorhomes.autotrader.co.uk/used-motorhomes/autocruise/vista/2000-autocruise-vista-diesel-willingdon-mfpa-8ab622a34598849401459d4056834e3a/makemodel/make/autocruise/model/vista

Cheers,

Colin.

Hello wendyhouse :- id seen a model of van a while ago on ebay and couldnt remember what it was called so i thought if i asked on the forum someone would give me some van names to have a look at ....and they have ,although it was a coachbuilt it looked very neat and nippy am going to put some names on ebay and autotrader the autocruise vista was a similar layout (have just looked )thanks pp:)

flicka - 2014-05-06 12:04 AM

Bentley (as the re-emergence of the old Autocruise management) also did the same layout as the Vista on the Renault Traffic base vehicle.

The Bentley model with a door in the rear panel was the "Cerise"

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Motorhomes/Reviews/Motorhomes/Bentley-Cerise-motorhome-review/_ch1_rw1020_pg1

The Autocruise "Vista" was built on the current X250 Peugeot Boxer chassis and its predecessor, in low-profile and overcab format and with variations in interior layout. Early Vistas were very short (about 4.8m long) and one layout placed the toilet compartment on one side of the central corridor with a separate shower compartment opposite.

Nu Venture Surf, Bentley Cerise, Autocruise Vista, and Pioneer Pizzaro ,

Think that Rear Mounted Habitation doors make perfect sense, the only downside that I can see is not being able to mount a bike rack. They make the best use of restricted interior space.

Shame about Bentley, well designed Vans, pity about the Managment, same goes for Autocruise, (same suspects of course !!). Ray

Archived