Howzabout this for a nice wee camper?

V6Jim

And if you owned one you would not let that beauty go for rental? To big for me. I mean , Where on god's earth can you park . No one want's you that sise ......I think I will go see that film with Robin Williams in CAMPER or some header like that .... Or Move to America as they don't do to well on the mother in law's drive in St Ives. (lol)

What you - quite obviously - really need is the following: 1. Buy an new Australian road train (heavy tractor unit pulling three linked semi-trailers. 2. Link the semi trailers with train-style bellows connections. 3. Have three 40 foot x 8 foot wide by 8 foot high boxes converted to a 3/4/5 bedroom villa on wheels, including full gymnasium, hot tub and car garage for, say, a Bugatti Veyron. 4. Don't forget to specify lots of slide-out units to add width when on site. 5. Ring the Caravan Club and book a pitch at your nearest site. 6. Roll up and watch the disconnection of lower jaws from the rest of the head!

Docted, What's the difference between my proposal and a typical CC member who brings a twin axle caravan pulled by a juggernaut SUV and then attaches a circus marquee as an awning room? Cynic? Me?? No!!! Remember: a realist is just a cynic who's seen the light.

Archived