Cancer

nightrider

A lady member of my facebook group has been keeping us informed on her 10 year olds grandsons progress on his knee cancer. He is having surgery tomorrow which involves amputating his left leg from just above the knee, his foot (ankle) is also being amputated and refitted to where his knee was but in reverse position which will give him full mobility when a prosthetis is fitted at a later date, we are all thinking of you Jack.

antony1969 - 2014-05-07 6:31 AM

Here's me moaning it's raining and going to stop me doing what I want to do today

Best wishes also from me for that young fella and his family

The video clip I saw of a 10 year old American girl who had the same operation was amazing, to see a foot transplanted backwards on a leg to form a knee just blew me away.

antony1969 - 2014-05-07 6:31 AM

Here's me moaning it's raining and going to stop me doing what I want to do today

Best wishes also from me for that young fella and his family

The video clip I saw of a 10 year old American girl who had the same operation was amazing, to see a foot transplanted backwards on a leg to form a knee just blew me away.

knight of the road - 2014-05-08 12:48 AM

Jack will have had his op by now, just waiting for his nana to update me

Young jack had his leg amputated and his foot/ankle fitted to where his knee was, that was on Thursday, on Friday he was sat on a chair at the side of his bed showing his new knee, how good is that?

Archived