Offensive Troll jailed

CliveH

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/topic/ann-maguire/

a 42 year old man has been jailed by Swansea magistrates for 8 weeks for "grossly offensive" tweets regarding the stabbed teacher Ann Maguire.

A clear case of two many tweets making a wallyt.

And well done to the South Wales Police for acting on the complaints and taking this moron to court.

I understand a 15 and 16 year old from the same area have also been charged.

Unbelievable that freedom is seen by some to be a license so offensive ...............

And yet our muslim friends can display highly offensive and distressful banners in full view and under the protection of the police calling for us 'non believers' to be beheaded and murdered.

Standards of a double nature displayed by our legal system.

There really are some cretins aren't there?

Firstly, that a 42 year old person can post such outrageous comments and secondly that in this age of technology, that he's thinking he'll get away with it.

Then again, he probably never gave either a thought.

Complete and utter waste of space.

Martyn

Guest pelmetman
donna miller - 2014-05-08 5:10 PM

And yet our muslim friends can display highly offensive and distressful banners in full view and under the protection of the police calling for us 'non believers' to be beheaded and murdered.

Standards of a double nature displayed by our legal system.

Agreed Donna ;-).....................our legal system seems to have a Nelsons eye when it comes to ethnic minorities *-).................and quite why our legal system needs to spend thousands persecuting white English Muppets is nothing more than tokenism :-| .................The bloke was a frigging idiot damned by his own words, why does the taxpayer need to dot the i's and cross the t's?...............Mere pandering to the chattering classes I fear *-)......

Just think where this will eventually lead?.............who decides what is really offensive???.........does being called "as thick pig sh*t" count?...............If so old Frank better pack his overnight bag >:-) .....

As Voltaire wrote............

Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write.

That in a sentence is a free society :-|................

Can't agree Dave.

Agreed that the bloke is dammed by his own words but it's not acceptable for him not to be punished.

This was an extremely sensitive and distressing incident and in my view, (and the judiciary), the guy has to be seen to brought to heel.

I'm not getting dragged into the Muslim arguments.

As for where it will lead, methinks you protest too much Sir. Thick as Pig crap doesn't and never will compare, even remotely, with the vile comments made by him.

Reasonable, as always, is the word.

Martyn

Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2014-05-08 9:19 PM

Can't agree Dave.

Agreed that the bloke is dammed by his own words but it's not acceptable for him not to be punished.

This was an extremely sensitive and distressing incident and in my view, (and the judiciary), the guy has to be seen to brought to heel.

I'm not getting dragged into the Muslim arguments.

As for where it will lead, methinks you protest too much Sir. Thick as Pig crap doesn't and never will compare, even remotely, with the vile comments made by him.

Reasonable, as always, is the word.

Martyn

Cant say I have read what he wrote.........all I've heard is that it was offensive :-| ................As for not getting dragged into the Muslim argument Martyn ;-)...................That is the reason we now have a two tier offensive system *-).................

Viva multiculturalism?..................Progress eh? :-S

Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2014-05-09 7:58 AM

An intractable problem Dave, the Muslim arguments, that's what I meant by not getting dragged in.

Don't forget where I live, a melted pot. Note, melted, not melting 8-)

Martyn

Oh yeah........I forgot :D.........

Going back to the topic ;-)..............I think we can assume that this idiot was jailed as an example to others.........trouble is Martyn, if you compare it with other recent examples of our judicial system............ one can assume that if you kick a coppers head in, causing him to need titanium plates to screw his skull back together, then you'll receive a suspended sentence *-)........

But if your rude to a dead teacher you'll go to jail :-| ..........

Yes he should be punished.......but would not a large fine been more of a deterrent? and certainly less expensive to the taxpayer as jailing the muppet will cost thousands :-S.....

Hence my view this is mere tokenism ;-)

Guest peter
I wondered why I hadn't seen Tracker on here for a while. Or onefoot either, perhaps they are one and the same. (lol)

Archived