Spanish Storage

Hi

Thanks Tom that is very good of you but there would be two of them as we travel with friends and they have the same as us, if there is room for two that would be great but quite understand if you only have room for one but thank you for your very kind offer it is much appreciated, I was asking well in advance as we would be travelling next March.

Kind Regards

Bob & Val

Hi Guys,

We have loads of room here, 10 acres plus sheds and yard. So we will be happy to help if you wish. pretty secure with locked gate and the cuddly French Mastiff. Happy to provide contact details if required.

Rgds Tom

Make sure you check out the insurance cover for your scooters and trailers when they 're not with you ... you may find that as they are not in your possession it may be invalidated and therefore if they get nicked you've lost everything ... not saying you will but dafter things have happened. :-S

tomboy99 - 2014-05-10 10:59 AM

Hi Guys,

We have loads of room here, 10 acres plus sheds and yard. So we will be happy to help if you wish. pretty secure with locked gate and the cuddly French Mastiff. Happy to provide contact details if required.

Rgds Tom

Thats great Tom if you give me your email I can contact you nearer the time and we can discuss things in more detail then.

Regards

Archived