TV bracket for Bessacarr 510

multiplamum

You can only post pictures up to 100kb max, so yours is probably too big.

Unfortunately the bracket you have isn't the same as mine, not sure what it is I'm afraid, picture of mine below - I thought it might be the same as I removed it from my Autocruise, part of the Swift group, but they must use different brackets.

1471854428_TVbracket.JPG.641fb57ff08951a62bb7a6c4fb84fe2d.JPG

That looks like the standard fit TV bracket that was fitted to our Bessacar, But ours came with the attachment to fit to the TV. If you haven't got the attachment why not contact Bessacar (Swift) or get cheaper alternative, from Argos. We did just this as the standard bracket wasn't suitable or give the range of adjustment we required on a larger TV

Our swift did not have a TV braket, as it had a cupboard for a TV, which was to high any way.

We bought a bracket from ssomewhere (Can't remember now) and OH fitted a metal plate to one of the cupboards (inside) to accept the braket underneath. We now can fold Tv away under cupboard, when not in use or travelling. We just make sure it is secure with a bungee strap across, attached to cuphooks .We don,t have a flat wall suitable for the TV, at the right height. Nothing worse than having to look up to watch

OH currently watching Cup final on it while we are in Spain

PJay

multiplamum - 2014-05-17 3:00 PM

Have been doing some research and the holes which fix the bracket to the wall seem to be further apart than those on the Bessacarr fixing (3.5 inches). Did you have a problem finding one to fit?

I used the existing holes to fasten a nice piece of wood too, then screwed the new bracket to that wood, OH gave it the thumbs up so it passed the test!

Mel B - 2014-05-16 7:05 PM

You can only post pictures up to 100kb max, so yours is probably too big.

Unfortunately the bracket you have isn't the same as mine, not sure what it is I'm afraid, picture of mine below - I thought it might be the same as I removed it from my Autocruise, part of the Swift group, but they must use different brackets.

Mel I have made further enquiries and it seems that the parts you have may well be right. i attach what we have been told we need which I think looks like the parts you have. Are you selling yours?

1080065.jpg.c9aa269523ff4907e91671d3bf38976c.jpg

1080066.jpg.1a15b3ad075228b92cca819a285bb33f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
crbtaylor - 2014-05-17 6:14 PM

multiplamum - 2014-05-17 3:00 PM

Have been doing some research and the holes which fix the bracket to the wall seem to be further apart than those on the Bessacarr fixing (3.5 inches). Did you have a problem finding one to fit?

I used the existing holes to fasten a nice piece of wood too, then screwed the new bracket to that wood, OH gave it the thumbs up so it passed the test!

Thanks for the advice. We purchased a bracket for under £15 from Amazon which had excellent reviews and fitted it to a piece of wood attached to the fixing on the wall. Perfect job and saved about £40 - so thanks again crbtaylor

Archived