Love it or hate it?

Tracker

Personally I love it - preferably good and thick on toasted cheese sarnies!

BUT the latest incarnation in the name of progress is a larger sized squeezy plastic bottle containing less of a much runnier mixture that unsurprisingly has much less flavour than it used to have before it was 'improved'.

Progress eh? Doncha just luvit!

PS

It's supposed to be Marmite Jim - but not as we know it!

I suppose it's been watered down and made theoretically easier to apply to suit the Northern wimps - especially those in the counties of Yorkshire, Lancashire and Scotland!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-05-23 6:36 PM

I suppose it's been watered down and made theoretically easier to apply to suit the Northern wimps - especially those in the counties of Yorkshire, Lancashire and Scotland!

It's not a case of you Southern Softies trying to pretend to be hard by eating neat Marmite is it Rich? 8-)............................

UKIP has clearly opened those taste buds not normally allowed in a PCUK :D...............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-05-23 7:40 PM

No pretence at all Dave - real men never have the need to claim to be hard!

But I do feel some sympathy for the real softies for whom this latest aberration was specially created!

But surely only Aliens eat Marmite? 8-)...................Given the the choice between a house full of Roma Gypsies or a Marmite eater moving in next door :-S........................I confess its a close call :-| ..............But a Lancashire Marmite eater would tip the balance ;-)......................not that I'm racist :D................

pelmetman - 2014-05-23 8:05 PM

But a Lancashire Marmite eater would tip the balance ;-)......................not that I'm racist :D................

Any Lancastrian could hardly be called balanced - unless her (or she - mustn't be sexist) were a Marmite eater - especially a committed Marmite lover!

Now there's a though - a Marmite lover - and what a wonderful image that conjures up if you have a vivid imagination!

Marmite is good for the imagination - allegedly!!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-05-23 8:33 PM

But a Lancashire Marmite eater would tip the balance ;-)......................not that I'm racist :D................

Any Lancastrian could hardly be called balanced - unless her (or she - mustn't be sexist) were a Marmite eater - especially a committed Marmite lover!

Now there's a though - a Marmite lover - and what a wonderful image that conjures up if you have a vivid imagination!

There appears to be a lack of replies from those Lancashire folk :-S....................I can only assume due to the numbers of inmates walking out of open prisons 8-)...................the government has finally been stung into action by UKIP ;-).......................and have closed the borders and recalled all Lancashire folk :D.....................................unless one of his old banger's has broken down and he's been stranded with Nowt else to do ;-)...........................

Antony's not here either Rich :-S....................You don't think they're having a tryst? 8-)...................Gay love is fine..............but pure Yorkshire folk mixing with Lancastrians ...............Is beyond the pail 8-)..............

I wont sleep well tonight ..........................too think..........cough.............. I luv em both :'(

You will note I'm struggling with my grief ;-)......................

I used to inspect the twiglet line at Peak Freans in Bermondsy in the 70's. The reason they have the brown streaks is not Marmite, it's the crushed cockroaches that drip onto the exuded gunk of the twigs from the proovers & ovens & coolers - allegedly of course! The Christmas puds were made at Easter and stored to mature under the railway arches, with the rats & various juices leeching down from the mainline tracks above, rainwater? Well- partly! Enjoy your nibbles & puddings Y'all!

pelmetman - 2014-05-23 10:09 PM

Antony's not here either Rich :-S....................You don't think they're having a tryst? 8-)...................Gay love is fine..............but pure Yorkshire folk mixing with Lancastrians ...............Is beyond the pail 8-)..............

A hybrid northerner - the thought of hordes of unkempt unruly Yorlanders roaming the Pennines does not bear thinking about and they might need to be humanely culled.

Making them watch non stop Saturday night TV should do the trick!

pelmetman - 2014-05-23 10:09 PM

Tracker - 2014-05-23 8:33 PM

There appears to be a lack of replies from those Lancashire folk :-S....................I can only assume due to the numbers of inmates walking out of open prisons 8-)...................the government has finally been stung into action by UKIP ;-).......................and have closed the borders and recalled all Lancashire folk :D.....................................unless one of his old banger's has broken down and he's been stranded with Nowt else to do ;-)...........................

I wont sleep well tonight ..........................too think..........cough.............. I luv em both :'(

You will note I'm struggling with my grief ;-)......................

No need to panic Dave I would never dilute our true Yorkshire blood with that vile filth from over the hill ......never mind how much he begs me to accommodate him

Archived